Witness statement

jh35
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4205 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You should really have handed it in to the court - that way you know they have it. Did you give the judge a copy at the hearing ?

What does the judge mean by a full defence ? wasn't all the information in the witness statement ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you make the £1,000 payment before the hearing ?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

What did you put in the statement regarding future payments? and when will you be making them?

Did you put that in your statement ?

Hi there, can you affix a copy of the statment you took to court last time please - also can you list exactly what other documents you affixed to the statement. I can then draft something for you this morning.

Hi there, i afixed the document you wrote for me, also a lbreakdown of all charges against the loan account, and the letter from the FOS, now i have had a reply from GE money, stating that they i have never paid towards these charges, when i have statements clearly showing that i have.

To be honest I don't know what else you can put in a defence - if the judge didn't read the original one you sent to court you should use that as it explains everything, and affix proof of the £500 you paid also - but this time take it to the court don't post it!

Make sure you keep a copy of it all for yourself so can refer to it in the hearing.

Are you able to affix the statement you sent to court last time? so I can see what you said

Can you please affix the statment you took last time so I can see what you said in it.........

Hi, I have drafted a statement for you - just need to know what was in the last one

As you've not been online tonight, I've had to go with the information I have so I've affixed the statement - you'll need to read it through carefully and enter information where required. I'll be online in the morning if you have any questions.

Hi Ell-enn, the FOS have contacted me, postponed hearing until the end of December while they investigate, what they have said though they cant look at the charges as a whole, in the context if they are unfair or excessive. Advised to go through FSA, can you point me in the right direction please?

What hearing have you postponed ? I thought you had a county court hearing where the judge wanted you to give info on why charges were unfair ?

When is the hearing due to take place?