Property Management

awc82
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4298 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I hope I can post my question here, not too sure in which section it fits in. I'm having problems with the company that manages the apartment block where that I have recently purchased. All flats here are leasehold and the landlord has appointed this company to maintain the communal areas and to enforce the rules that all residents need to follow. The problem I have is that this company is not doing its job properly and is not enforcing these rules properly. For instance there is a resident that is dumping rubbish where he's not supposed to and hanging his washings in an area where it's not permitted.

When I contact them about it, all they say is that they are speaking to that person and that's it, nothing else is done and the problem continues, this problem has been dragging for months now. I would like to know if I can take some other action (court) for a breach of contract for example? If so, can I do it myself or do I need a solicitor?

Thank you,

awc82

A small correction here... "I'm having problems with the company that manages the apartment block where I have recently purchased a flat..."

I own only one flat :) not the whole apartment block :)