AG, Wescot/Phoenix/britannica...- shop direct debt **WON £50 compo**

Ricky68
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3700 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have you checked all 3 credit agencies?

Send them the prove it letter or if you dont want to waste money on dealing with them, simply ignore it.

As youve seen, its a fishing trip probably on a very old and long dead debt.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 2 months later...

Dont confirm it. It's another way of them trying to get you to answer their "security questions".

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

• 3 months later...

it is very rare that arrow respond like that. Normally they just bin the debt, or sell it on and never inform you.

Do NOT contact them about any confirmation. Should any creditor try to contact you about the debt, you cna ignore it, as its now clearly unenforceable, or you can tell them the debt is still in legal dispute with arrow and they can bugger off.

Again, dont contact them. Just get on with your life now. Regaring recompense, its very very doubtful youll get anywhere with that idea. 5 months have passed now with no contact. With the experience we have with arrow on here, its best to take it as theyve ended involvement.

• Confused 1