DLC - arghhh - need help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4323 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear Tazbot - just my wee bit!!I found myself having dealings with DLC (among others DCA now) over this past year, first time in my life a debt having gone to a debt collecting agency - but well..............Im at where Im at - cant look back.Anyway I went to CAB, and I spent loads of time on my income expenditure form, this forum is also great for general help/advice and just seeing how others have got through it. I have my income expenditure form which has been photocopied scanned/saved and when I have been asked for it Ive produced it, to more than one debtor, my agreed offered payment has always been accepted and its not because its been great offer. I also have spoke to DLC on a few occasions- it does not bother me too much actually - Im not going to hide or not answer my phone! - they can only frighten you if you dont know your rights - and even if you dont, which I tell them, I say 'Ill have to consult with CAB, legal advisors etc', and I then ask him ' is there anything they would like to inform me on so I can discus with CAB etc'!!!! I think this probably infuriates them esp if they hit me with jargon as I just keep repeating the same CAB/legal spiel!! Anyway - its not pleasant or proud to be in debt - and being treated respectful is not often that forthcoming. My little advice, be respectful for yourself, DONT sink to their level, rather you say or send nothing unless you have double checked and keep records of everything, send recorded and make sure you know where you are at! all the best - Dont let the B***** get you down!

Edited by DECE
spelling mistakes