In a BIG mess! Please help!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4298 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just gone into my junk mail and have now found the following email:

BY LETTER AND EMAIL

Online payment ID: 14185762

Outstanding amount: 1209

Letter of Instruction & Notice Reminder

Reference: BAILIFF/INTR/14185762

Client: Speed Credit - Speed Credit Loan***

Client Ref: 14185762

Date: 11/08/2012

Dear Miss Jones,

We are writing to give you formal notice that Speed Credit - Speed Credit Loan*** has legally assigned the rights of the above debt to Marshall Hoares Bailiffs. This means that Marshall Hoares Bailiffs Limited now legally own this debt.

YOU WILL HAVE OR WILL SHORTLY RECEIVE A HOME VISIT

We intend to pursue you fully for all outstanding sums (GBP 1209) including any fees we incur collecting this debt. Payment in full must be received no later than 17:00 to avoid further door collection fees being added to your file. DO NOT IGNORE OR THIS WILL COST YOU MORE

Debt GBP 804

Cash Transmission Fee GBP 5

Missed Payment Fee 1 (day 29) GBP 10

NDR Accept Case File GBP 200

Missed Payment Fee 2 (day 43) GBP 10

Solicitors - Case Preparation GBP 150

Missed Payment Fee 3 (day 57) GBP 10

Missed Payment Fee 4 (day 71) GBP 10

Missed Payment Fee 5 (day 43) GBP 10

Repayments todate GBP 0

Total GBP 1209

TAKE NOTICE: You should accept this letter as formal notification that unless payment is received within 4 days then your account will be fast-tracked and considered for the following:

Consequences of inaction:

1. Court Judgement legal action will be automatically started in the County Court for recovery of the full amount outstanding. Any such pro ceedings will include additional claims for legal costs and interest which will increase the amount you will be required to pay.

2. Warrant of execution will be applied for to enable us to seize goods at your addresses and or an attachment of your earnings.

3. Register of Judgements any judgement will be entered in a public register, the Register of Judgements, Orders and Fines Credit Reference Agencies, who will supply them to credit grantors and others seeking information on you financial reputation. This will make it very difficult for you to get credit.

4. Credit reference Speed Credit have already advised the Credit Reference Agencies of your DEFAULT. This may seriously affect your ability to obtain credit in the future. Once the balance is paid in full, only then will the default be shown as “Default Satisfied”.

To AVOID A HOME VISIT or further action you should PAY IMMEDIATELY

1. online using a card by visiting:

http://www.marshallhoares.com

OR

2. at bank either over the counter at the bank or by electronic transfer to:

Barclays Bank

Account Number: 93462382

Sort Code: 20-50-94

Reference: Use your mobile number (447786362619) as a reference

This debt will not go away and should not be ignored

You can contact us on 08433811111 to discuss your outstandig debt.

Yours Faithfully

Anti - Fraud

Marshall Hoares Bailiffs

Telephone: 0843 381 1111

This is really stressing me out now. I live with my parents and the last thing I want is somebody visiting my house. I know I don't have to let them in but is there anything else I can do?

I have just gone into my junk mail and have now found the following email:

BY LETTER AND EMAIL

Online payment ID: 14185762

Outstanding amount: 1209

Letter of Instruction & Notice Reminder

Reference: BAILIFF/INTR/14185762

Client: Speed Credit - Speed Credit Loan***

Client Ref: 14185762

Date: 11/08/2012

Dear Miss Jones,

We are writing to give you formal notice that Speed Credit - Speed Credit Loan*** has legally assigned the rights of the above debt to Marshall Hoares Bailiffs. This means that Marshall Hoares Bailiffs Limited now legally own this debt.

YOU WILL HAVE OR WILL SHORTLY RECEIVE A HOME VISIT

We intend to pursue you fully for all outstanding sums (GBP 1209) including any fees we incur collecting this debt. Payment in full must be received no later than 17:00 to avoid further door collection fees being added to your file. DO NOT IGNORE OR THIS WILL COST YOU MORE

Debt GBP 804

Cash Transmission Fee GBP 5

Missed Payment Fee 1 (day 29) GBP 10

NDR Accept Case File GBP 200

Missed Payment Fee 2 (day 43) GBP 10

Solicitors - Case Preparation GBP 150

Missed Payment Fee 3 (day 57) GBP 10

Missed Payment Fee 4 (day 71) GBP 10

Missed Payment Fee 5 (day 43) GBP 10

Repayments todate GBP 0

Total GBP 1209

TAKE NOTICE: You should accept this letter as formal notification that unless payment is received within 4 days then your account will be fast-tracked and considered for the following:

Consequences of inaction:

1. Court Judgement legal action will be automatically started in the County Court for recovery of the full amount outstanding. Any such pro ceedings will include additional claims for legal costs and interest which will increase the amount you will be required to pay.

2. Warrant of execution will be applied for to enable us to seize goods at your addresses and or an attachment of your earnings.

3. Register of Judgements any judgement will be entered in a public register, the Register of Judgements, Orders and Fines Credit Reference Agencies, who will supply them to credit grantors and others seeking information on you financial reputation. This will make it very difficult for you to get credit.

4. Credit reference Speed Credit have already advised the Credit Reference Agencies of your DEFAULT. This may seriously affect your ability to obtain credit in the future. Once the balance is paid in full, only then will the default be shown as “Default Satisfied”.

To AVOID A HOME VISIT or further action you should PAY IMMEDIATELY

1. online using a card by visiting:

http://www.marshallhoares.com

OR

2. at bank either over the counter at the bank or by electronic transfer to:

Barclays Bank

This debt will not go away and should not be ignored

You can contact us on 08433811111 to discuss your outstandig debt.

Yours Faithfully

Anti - Fraud

Marshall Hoares Bailiffs

Telephone: 0843 381 1111

This is really stressing me out now. I live with my parents and the last thing I want is somebody visiting my house. I know I don't have to let them in but is there anything else I can do?

Don't stress they won't come to your home and they don't own your debt as they are in-house, I had that exact email on Wednesday last week, they're just trying to scare you into giving them.money, stand your ground and don't be frightened.

I know, people are probably getting annoyed with me because they keep telling me this but every time I get another email from them, a part of me believes it so it does stress me out! It's ridiculous how they don't even have a proper email address as well and then the form on their website doesn't work! I've just attached 3 emails i've received from them into an email to the OFT. Such hard work!

I know, people are probably getting annoyed with me because they keep telling me this but every time I get another email from them, a part of me believes it so it does stress me out! It's ridiculous how they don't even have a proper email address as well and then the form on their website doesn't work! I've just attached 3 emails i've received from them into an email to the OFT. Such hard work!

Nobody will be annoyed at you just make sure you used the info@speedcredit email and don't use those online contact forms as you need to keep proof of contact, send any letters recorded delivery, loads of people in here are in the same situation and no ones received home visits , they just use threats to scare you, if you need more reasuring give CCCS a call they'll tell you the exact same as what many have said here.

Go make yourself a cuppa and try and stay calm :)

Get it to the OFT and FOS. ALso trading standards. They are misrepresenting themselves as bailiffs purely to scare and threaten you into doing whatever they want.

Theyre also talking a load of crap in that letter. Suffice to say though, its a standard form letter that almost everyone gets.

It's a sad state of affairs when a DCA is allowed to produce form letters containing that info.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Thats because despite what they are saying, they are all the same company. Just different desks in the office.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Right i've tried emailing them, it says it has failed to send, Ive just read on here how the address for MH and NDR aren't even real, I really don't know who to write to or where to send any letters to. Any ideas?

forget about NDR and Marhall Hoares just deal with speed credit they own the debt and plus their in the process of having their license revoked

[email protected]

speed credit

po box, sheffield, s98 1hw

MCO Capital Ltd. PO BOX 6024 Warwick CV34 9NR

send it to those addresses recorded delivery

Barclays Bank

If the above number is your real mobile number, it may be wise to remove it? It has also been copied in a post after yours, just not sure if it has slipped through the net, and thought I should mention it.