ab2012 - eviction date

Ab2012
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4267 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I'll draft a letter for you and affix to this thread shortly. Do you have the correct details for making payment tomorrow ? you need to be sure of that.

Re the budget sheet, you should only include what the income is going to be going forward i.e. what it will be once your income has reduced, it you show what it is now they will expect you to pay more. How much will the arrears be once you have paid the £1,500 (roughly)

Does your other half have any documentary evidence of his illness ? it would be helpful to enclose a copy of that with the letter.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'll draft a letter for you and affix to this thread shortly. Do you have the correct details for making payment tomorrow ? you need to be sure of that.

Re the budget sheet, you should only include what the income is going to be going forward i.e. what it will be once your income has reduced, it you show what it is now they will expect you to pay more. How much will the arrears be once you have paid the £1,500 (roughly)

Does your other half have any documentary evidence of his illness ? it would be helpful to enclose a copy of that with the letter.

The arrers will then roughly stand at 4500 , yes he has documentation and is going to get copies of his pay slips showing ssp.

I will contact the lender ASAP in the morning and check there details , a letter would be brilliant

Thank u again

Hi, affixed is the draft letter. Make sure you have the correct address and department to send it to - your partner should have received letters from the lender (usually legal department) advising they were starting court action, you should be able to get the correct contact details from those letters.

If you are unsure of anything before sending the letter, please post on here - it's important to get all the details right.

The letter should be sent by special delivery (next day by 1pm) so they get it on Friday morning, if you can't get everything you need to send tomorrow then you should wait to post it until Saturday morning so it's delivered on Monday.

AB2012 letter.doc

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi , I sent the documents and I've tracked them and they've been reached today , I enclosed a cheque in this ... Should I call them , today is the date on the n25 form which was sent to my partner last Tuesday , so should I expect someone to come knocking on the door now ? I'm at a loss again , and very scared :(

No-one will knock on your door - as advised in a previous post, the lender will have to apply for an eviction warrant to get possession of the property and you will be notified of that.

Did you write your mortgage account number and name and address on the back of the cheque ?

• 1 month later...

Well things have gone bad to worse ... Basically we made an agreement with nram we have letter correspondence to pay off arrears and now we've had a letter to say eviction will take place Wednesday 22nd , letter was from the court ... Only just opened was sent yesterday only just hope from the hospital with oh as in Ely labour was there all of yesterday and last night ! ... If we fill in the n24 and go to the court tomorrow morning what are our chances ? X

Are you saying that NR sent you a letter agreeing to your arrangememt to pay and then went ahead with an eviction warrant ?

Did you fail to keep to the arrangement you made with them? You can put the N244 in and if you can show you can afford payments going forward plus something towards the arrears (as undoubtedly advised earlier in this thread), then you stand a good chance of stopping the eviction.

Did you fail to keep to the arrangement you made with them? You can put the N244 in and if you can show you can afford payments going forward plus something towards the arrears (as undoubtedly advised earlier in this thread), then you stand a good chance of stopping the eviction.

We sent of an I and e and they agreed that a payment plan could be set up and then out of the blue we get the eviction letter , it's in Ashley's name but he can't get to court so can I take the n24 of his behalf , he's at work and with me due to give birth on the 25th he can't afford to take any time off , again I'm so so scared. !!

I don't think there is a county court bailiff in the land that would evict you on the 22nd when you're due to give birth on the 25th! Make sure you add that into your statement to the court - that alone would normally be enough to postpone the eviction, let alone if you provide evidence of your ability to pay.

You can take the paperwork into court, so long as your partner has signed it.

Try not to worry too much - I very much doubt you'll be evicted. Do you have evidence of them stating that you had come to an agreement? If yes, include a copy of that with your application.

I'm awake and trying to fill in the rest of the n24 , other half has signed it however I'm trying to fill in the missing blanks , also the statement I believe is a bit patchy ?! We've put in there

1. Tried to arrange a payment plan with nram offering to clear arrears , no definite answer was given by them we did contact them on separate occasions each being told no eviction was in place and asking as we kept up with standard monthly payment nothing would happen .

2. I have a debit card photo copy, a bank statement , and a cheque from my dad offering to clear of more of the arrears and to show the funds are avaliable.

3. I've included a copy of my matb1 form to show I am due on the 25th and not pulling anyone's leg !

4. We can't find alternative accommodation at this late stage , we''ve literally got days until the baby comes . (que tears)

I'm heading to the court at 10ish when it opens , do I just go to the court office ? , what happens then ? Sorry for questions ?!

Also as mentioned above my other half has wrote a letter , stating he might nt be able to get the time of work for a hearing and he agrees for me to go on his behalf would be send a chance on tis ?

The eviction is due to take place on wed 22nd 12.30 do you think we have any chance of stopping this ?

I hope someone is around to help

Many thanks

I'm awake and trying to fill in the rest of the n24 , other half has signed it however I'm trying to fill in the missing blanks , also the statement I believe is a bit patchy ?! We've put in there

1. Tried to arrange a payment plan with nram offering to clear arrears , no definite answer was given by them we did contact them on separate occasions each being told no eviction was in place and asking as we kept up with standard monthly payment nothing would happen .

2. I have a debit card photo copy, a bank statement , and a cheque from my dad offering to clear of more of the arrears and to show the funds are avaliable.

3. I've included a copy of my matb1 form to show I am due on the 25th and not pulling anyone's leg !

4. We can't find alternative accommodation at this late stage , we''ve literally got days until the baby comes . (que tears)

I'm heading to the court at 10ish when it opens , do I just go to the court office ? , what happens then ? Sorry for questions ?!

Also as mentioned above my other half has wrote a letter , stating he might nt be able to get the time of work for a hearing and he agrees for me to go on his behalf would be send a chance on tis ?

The eviction is due to take place on wed 22nd 12.30 do you think we have any chance of stopping this ?

I hope someone is around to hel

Many thanks

I have a hearing at 10.30 tomorrow , if anyone is free to help / advise later on what happens / what I. An do tomorrow I would be so grateful

Hi, will try to catch up with you later - I'm at work at the moment. Will you be online this evening?

Hi there, did you submit a budget sheet with the N244? If not you should fill in the affixed budget sheet (it calculates automatically as you fill it in).

Do you have a copy of the letter from the lender agreeing to the payment arrangement you offered?

Did you miss payments under this arrangement?

Budget Sheet.xls

Sorry, I've been in court all day and only just saw this. But I can see you are in Ell's very capable hands, so I shall get on with dinner.

As I wrote yesterday, try not to worry too much, expecting a baby should be a happy time, and I doubt any court bailiff will be evicting you on Wednesday.

Best of luck.

Sorry I didn't see you'd responded , no I didn't affix a budget sheet , but they accepted what I'd put on my n244 ... I'll bullet point and hopefully you can help :/ ...

1. We communicated with them via letter and phone call , we have copies of our letters but zilch back from them unfortunately , nram were all for a payment plan on the phone.

2. Ashley my partner who the mortgages name is in can't eat out f a meeting at work tomorrow I asked at the desk today if I would be able to go for him and he said if I had a letter from Ashley I would ! , but I can see me turning up and them saying no ?! Could you advise ?

3. There are so many missed payments but can afford to pay arrears off in a lump sum , Ashley is in full time employment and can afford regular standard mortgage payments , I also can contribute from maternity pay.

4. Other option is to put house on the market and request time to so if no payment plan can be excepted.

I have a copy of my matb1 with due date , also signed passport photo copy , driving license and utility bill to show I'm not pulling there leg about being Ashley partner ?

Honestly do we stand any chance ... I'm lost ... Not a clue what to expect who willbe there to ? X

Hi, let's see if we can put something together for you to take to court tomorrow and hand to the judge. I have affixed a budget sheet which you should take with you to show the judge how you are able to afford the payments going forward - it calculates automatically as you fill it in. Let me know when you have completed it and we'll move on from there.

Budget Sheet.xls

You say you have a cheque from your dad for a lump sum payment - could he make that payment by debit card over the phone first thing in the morning and them print off proof from internet banking?

It's from his buisness so can only make out a cheque ... It won't let me access budget sheet I'm on an I pad ... Can get access to a laptop from 9 if I fill it in then are you still ok to help or am I pushing my luck

No that's fine, I'll still be around at 9 :)

Hi, can you open this one?

incomings and outgoings-1.pdf