ab2012 - eviction date

Ab2012
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4268 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If your partner has written a letter to the court to say why he cannot attend and that he gives permission for you to attend in his absence then that should be OK.

Save the budget sheet to your computer then email it to me at [email protected] (there's no space between the c and o, the website shows it like that for some reason)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you list what you attached to the N244 and also what you wrote in Q.10 of the form (you did take a photocopy of it all before handing it in didn't you?)

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

we put on there that the arrears initally arose due to finical difficulties following a period of unpaid leave from ashleys work , communication was made to nram who agreed eviction date would stope once i and e was sent and payment plan in place , sent info to them chased them for a response via telephone , they said no eviction date was in place etc so we thought naively that we were still to set up a payment plan with them , explained about parent being able to help just got passed piller to post on telephone to them.

ashley also put on there that due to circumstances of me being 39 weeks plus pregnant (we attached matb1) could this be taken into consideration.

he put on there funds are available via cheque (which we have) and he is in full time employment and able to now pay.

sorry i bet i'm making no sense , if they wont agree to a payment plan fair enough , but they never gave us a definite no , i'm so exhausted with this heat and worry i cant thank you enough for your help ell-enn

Hi, I got your budget sheet by email, but there's no figures in it

you will need to take the cheque and proof that there is funds in the account to cover it. Did you take a photocopy of everything you put into court so you have a copy for yourselves?

Also do you have a copy of the letter budget sheet you sent them previously ?

do you hand on heart think we stand any chance ell-enn ... ?

we have a photo copy yes , who will be there tomorrow ?

will they take into consideration my pregnancy ?

nope no copy , well we did but due to panic packing cant find it !

OK, print off 2 copies of the budget sheet and on each copy write the Claim number on the top left hand corner and Appendix 1 on the top right hand corner.

I'm going to write you a statement to take to court and hand to the judge so stay with this thread a little longer - soon be done.

Just one more thing do you have the cheque? and proof that the funds are in the account to cover the cheque? could your dad go with you to the court for support?

I could get a bank statement in the morning ? , we it be okay if i got one just showing the balance !? My dad isn't overly happy about this situation let alone coming to court and them knowing his incomings out goings etc .

You will need to prove that the cheque won't bounce.

Yes, that should be fine.

Sorry, you will need 3 copies of the budget sheet and 3 copies of the screen dump - also photocopy the cheque 3 times.

I have affixed a statement for you to take to court - you need to fill in the information where there are XXX's at the top of the statement (the information will be on the eviction warrant) - read it through carefully to make sure all the info is correc. When you print it out the printer needs to be set for A4 paper (not Letter size) so it all fits on one page. Print it off 3 times and get your partner to sign all 3.

Now assemble as follows:

Statement signed

Copy of cheque and screen dump

Budget sheet - Appendix 1

This forms one set so staple securely together. Make up the other two sets the same way. You need one for the judge, one for the representative for the other side, and one for you to refer to in the hearing.

Make sure you get to the court early and ask if there are any duty legal advisors there - if there are approach them and ask them for their assistance, they can accompany you into the hearing and support your case.

The hearing will be in a private room with the judge, a representative for the lender and yourself. It will be held like a meeting round a table. As this is your application the judge will speak to your first, wait till he has finished and then say "Sir (or madam) may I give you an up to date statement" and then just hand it over - give a copy to the rep for the other side at the same time.

The hearing will only last around 5 -10 minutes.

Stay positive and don't forget to come back here and tell us your good news :)

AB2012 N244 Statement Aug 12.doc

Yes, that should be fine.

Sorry, you will need 3 copies of the budget sheet and 3 copies of the screen dump - also photocopy the cheque 3 times.

I have affixed a statement for you to take to court - you need to fill in the information where there are XXX's at the top of the statement (the information will be on the eviction warrant) - read it through carefully to make sure all the info is correc. When you print it out the printer needs to be set for A4 paper (not Letter size) so it all fits on one page. Print it off 3 times and get your partner to sign all 3.

Now assemble as follows:

Statement signed

Copy of cheque and screen dump

Budget sheet - Appendix 1

This forms one set so staple securely together. Make up the other two sets the same way. You need one for the judge, one for the representative for the other side, and one for you to refer to in the hearing.

Make sure you get to the court early and ask if there are any duty legal advisors there - if there are approach them and ask them for their assistance, they can accompany you into the hearing and support your case.

The hearing will be in a private room with the judge, a representative for the lender and yourself. It will be held like a meeting round a table. As this is your application the judge will speak to your first, wait till he has finished and then say "Sir (or madam) may I give you an up to date statement" and then just hand it over - give a copy to the rep for the other side at the same time.

The hearing will only last around 5 -10 minutes.

Stay positive and don't forget to come back here and tell us your good news :)

Can't thank you enough , just need to find a bloody printer now !!

I pray to god all will be ok x

You don't have a printer ? where are you going to get the documents printed /copied and the statment signed?

Hi , outcome was we have been given 14 days to clear full arrears :/ hopefully things are on the up ... One stupid think I forgot to ask was wino will communicate with the balif not to come to the property tomorrow ? Thank you again for your help

Hi, what a relief! you must feel so much better :) did you get everything printed off to take to court? What did the judge have to say in the hearing?

Ring the court first thing in the morning and check that the bailiffs have been informed - I'm sure they will have, but best to put your mind at ease.

Yes but I literally got there with minutes to spare ... And without going into to much information I had a baby on my bladder through out !! ... The judge was very kind e said n ram were silly not to try and settle out of court as it obviously costs them , Ashley has banked the cheque and should be able to pay off early next week , I really can't thank you enough for your help what you do is amazing !! Now just for childbirth !!

Yes but I literally got there with minutes to spare ... And without going into to much information I had a baby on my bladder through out !! ... The judge was very kind e said n ram were silly not to try and settle out of court as it obviously costs them , Ashley has banked the cheque and should be able to pay off early next week , I really can't thank you enough for your help what you do is amazing !! Now just for childbirth !!

Don't forget to come back here and let us know about the baby :)