UseNext Problems!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4372 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been receiving emails from OMEGA CREDIT SERVICES regarding an outstanding bill.

I have been a customer of UseNext for some time and was always happy with the service, but after changing banks paypal was unable to take funds to pay UseNext. I didn't realize this for quite some time as i don't check my email often and now i have been threatened with a possible court order.

I think this behavior from UseNext is disgusting and no longer want anything to do with them.

Can anyone please give me some advice on how to resolve this with out me having to fork out the money.

This is the lastest email

Reference: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Automated Payment Ref: XXXXXX

Dear Mr A

Account Name: Aviteo Ltd T/A Usenext

Account No.: XXXXXXX Invoice No.: XXXXXXXX

Account Total: £117.99 UseNext Web Fees

Despite our previous reminders we have not received payment for the amount as detailed above.

Please call 0844 474 0855and use reference XXXXXX, or make payment online at

Unless we receive payment within 7 days, we shall advise our client to proceed with the following action:

Court Action:

Legal proceedings are initiated through our local County Court at which time additional Court and Solicitors costs of £60.00 will be added to the debt as well as any interest which may have accrued. Once our client has obtained a Judgment, further enforcement costs will be payable by yourself and the Judgment will remain on record for a period of six years.

If you are unable to pay in full immediately, make an initial payment now and call 0845 5195546 to discuss payment options.

Thank you in anticipation of your immediate payment.

Yours sincerely

OMEGA CREDIT SERVICES

PLEASE CALL 0844 474 0855 AND USE REFERENCE xxxxxx, TO PAY BY CARD,

OR MAKE PAYMENT ON-LINE AT

IF SENDING PAYMENT BY CHEQUE, PLEASE QUOTE xxxxxxxxxxxxx ON THE REVERSE

For security and training purposes all telephone calls are recorded

Omega Credit Services, PO Box 171 Shrewsbury SY4 1ZZ Consumer Credit Licence Number 628681

Omega Credit Services cannot answer technical questions about our clients’ service. Please contact UseNext Technical support at for further assistance.

UseNext Terms and Conditions

When signing up for the service, you confirmed that you had read and accepted the Terms & Conditions below:

1. I am of legal age.

2. By sending this form I submit a binding offer. This offer is accepted (conclusion of the contract) when I receive an e-mail of confirmation.

The contract enables me to:

a) Test UseNeXT for the next 2 weeks and download up to 3 Gigabyte for free!.

b) Unless I cancel within the test period, or upgrade to a different subscription package, I agree to join for only $11.25*/7,95 Euro per month - for a period of 12 month and get access to 15 Gigabytes download volume for each month. I understand that I may cancel at any time, such that my subscription is not renewed upon expiry. I acknowledge that unless I wish for my account to be automatically renewed for a further service period, I must provide notice of my wish not to renew, at least one day before the end date of the current term.

3. I have read through the terms and conditions and agree to join UseNeXT subject to these terms.

4. Right of withdrawal: I can withdraw my declaration directed on the conclusion of the contract within two weeks in written form without giving any reasons (e.g. using the support form, post, fax or online in the member area). The time allowed starts at the earliest with the receipt of this indoctrination. To ensure the time allowed for your withdrawal the duly dispatch of your withdrawal is sufficient. The withdrawal must be sent to:

Aviteo Ltd.

Gainsborough House

Customer Care

81 Oxford Street

London W1D 2EU

Great Britain

Fax: +49-700-873639813

Please note that this number's prefix depends on the country you live in. A list of prefix codes can be found under "Support Hotline".

Support form:

Member area:

Exlusion of right of withdrawal: My right of withdrawal expires ahead of time if the execution of the service was started with my explicit approval or if I have started the execution myself (e.g. by downloading).

Effects of withdrawal: In case of an effective withdrawal both side's efforts have to be granted aback and incurred use (e.g. interests) has to be restored should the situation arise.

It is not possible to successfully sign up without explicitly confirming and accepting these contract conditions.

Note that your membership of UseNext is extended until you notify UseNext that you wish to cancel. Omega Credit Services cannot do this for you.

i have alerted the rep

they'll answer tomorrow i'm sure

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Dear Mashton,

First of all we are very sorry for any inconveniences caused you concerning UseNeXT and regret your dissatisfaction.

To find an individual solution for you we would kindly ask you to send a message to our support (https://www.usenext.com/support/contact-form/) including your inquiry and your account details. We will then try to find a satisfactory way to help you out.

Best regards,

Your UseNeXT-Team