esa and medical?

aeris
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4387 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, im no longer on esa but atos said i still have to go to medical ?

can anyone help? Im still shaking after phone call as i felt very pressured and pushed.

thank you :-)

Are you on any benefit at all? Are you waiting to hear the result of any decision or appeal?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Thank you for your reply. No i am not on anything now. I did try and explain this to atos man i sopke to.

I would like to start my own business but there is no help for me to do that.

But im not sure he understood me. I did everything my jc advisor told me to do the last time i saw her.

I will probably be going back to a womens refuge as my injunction and my protection has run out.

I didnt get a chance to explaine to the atos man i spoke to about all that he was so pushy it scared me.

:-)

Right, well, if you are not claiming any benefits, not waiting to hear about any benefits, and not appealing any decisions then no, you do not need to attend any medical.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Thank you so much. My jc advisor told me to phone main office in chippenham and tell them to cancel my claim and then on the same day, to phone atos and cancel appointment. Phoning chippenham was ok, i explained that ive no job to go to or anything but i wish to cancel . Was asked if i was sure and i said yes.

Atos however, was a different story. He just insisted that i would still have to go. I was shaking, i dont do confrontation. I did have to take a diaz to calm down, im trying to come off that kind of thing. I do suffer with depression, i was classed as clinically depressed, which help me with last tribunal.

There is no help for me at all. I have no doctor anymore, and Considering what i am having to cope and deal with due to dv, doctor told me ' bad things happen, get over it ' (ive never been offered councilling) only cbt), which didnt help. So wouldnt win a tribunal and i want to start my own business if i can., with help which there doesnt seem to be. I cant get a loan from a bank as ive only recently got a bank account. Due to my ex i didnt exist for years!

Im still classed as homeless and dont/ didnt get hb or anything as i need to be near my family due to my safety. Its all a little complicated. But thats why ive had to come off esa. I dont have a choice.

What do i do about paying NI ? as it wont be paid anymore now ?

Thank you for your help

:-)

What do i do about paying NI ? as it wont be paid anymore now ?

I agree with the suggestion to contact a Womens Aid type charity or other organisation - there should be help available to you. I'm not an expert on these things, though - I defer to others as to where, specifically, you should look.

With regard to your NI, if you're not working or in receipt of a benefit, then it won't be paid for you. Whether this is an issue for you depends on various circumstances.

In most cases, HMRC will, at some point, send you a letter asking you if you wish to pay NI for the last year. You don't have to, but it might help your state pension entitlement if you do. Whether it's worth your while doing so? Not easy to say, it depends a lot on your circumstances.

You normally have a few years to worry about missing NI contributions, so frankly, I'd deal with your immediate situation and worry about the NI later.

Thank you for the advise. I will have a look at womens aid. thank you.

Its awkward for me to get out as i cant go anywhere on my own.

Im too scared and i have problems in situations with groups of people i dont know. The cbt i went for didnt help.

Which is why i would be happy working for myself although that brings even more problems! Cant seem to win !

Thanks again everyone. :-)