help with Marshall Hoares Bailiffs‏/NDR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As previously stated, report them to the OFT - that email is out of order, you have been trying to come to na arrangement and they have continued with autopilot. I sincerely believe this lot is a one man band operation!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sillygirl have reported them email i had back of oft is on post 46 and i agree with you they try and deny that they are the same going as far as putting it on each others contact page they they are different companies

They cant dent it as you have written proof. The OFT has a lot more resources to investigate with when they get going. They can even tell the PDL to forward ALL their records to them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 6 months later...

Hi everyone

I dont know if you can help me with this or not.

Basically i took a loan out with Toothfairy which then got passed to the famous NDR and then onto MH Bailiffs. I was put onto a payment plan of £40 a month which i have been paying for the last 3 months sending my payment via bank transfer and the 3 previous payments have gone through fine not a problem.

I got an email today asking me to contact them which i have. They have said that last months payment has not been received even though whilst i was on the phone to them i logged into my online banking and the payment had gone out same date same time as always.

They were having none of it saying the payment had not been received and therefore my account was back in default.

I have contacted the bank and they have said the payment has been made the same as usual and has cleared no problem. MH Bailffs are asking me to send a copy of my bank statement showing the payment made but they do not accept emails and want me to post it to a PO BOX address which i dont really fancy doing.

Do you have any advice for me?

Thanks

They are a nightmare personally i would ignore them and carry on paying as usual i am still trying to sort mine out i have not paid them a thing i still get emails every 2 days from them threatening me and telling me they will send an agent out to me in the next 3 days this has been going on for months and months and months and they have never been out to my address they just like to use scare tactics on you

Also i have sent letters to them at the po box by recorded delivery and had them returned to me as there is no one there to sign for the letter if you were to send bank statements then you would have to send recorded for your own peace of mind and records so they would not recieve them and you would still be hounded by them they are a joke report them to oft (office fair trading )

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there

Thanks for the reply

I have received yet another email today to say they haven't received this months payment also and they will be adding interest on and all the usual crap.

Thing is I have been on this payment plan for around 7 months and the first 5 payments have been fine but the last 2 they are saying haven't made it i have also contacted the bank and they have confirmed it went through fine.

I can do without the hassle of them adding interest back on as I have paid them money they are just gonna cancel out with interest.

Is there anything I can do to combat this?? I have contacted Northern Debt Recovery and Marshall Hoares the same company and they keep saying send bank statements to the PO Box or Fax them over and I'm not comfortable with sending personal bank details to a company with this reputation

Thanks again

Chris

Hi

I spoke to the bank and all they can give me is receipt like the one i can access on my online banking.

They are also asking that i fax over my bank statement to show the dates paid and amounts.

I pay them £40.00 a month by Bank Transfer and the first few payments went through fine. Its only lately they are saying they are not receiving them. I don't really know what to do now. I have changed my number so they cannot continue to phone me and hang up when i answer.

Any advice on were to go from here? They don't want to know when you phone them and im sick of them saying they are MH Bailiffs then emailing me from NDR?

Chris

Hi

I spoke to the bank and all they can give me is receipt like the one i can access on my online banking.

They are also asking that i fax over my bank statement to show the dates paid and amounts.

I pay them £40.00 a month by Bank Transfer and the first few payments went through fine. Its only lately they are saying they are not receiving them. I don't really know what to do now. I have changed my number so they cannot continue to phone me and hang up when i answer.

Any advice on were to go from here? They don't want to know when you phone them and im sick of them saying they are MH Bailiffs then emailing me from NDR?

Chris

Can you not contact barcleys bank which is ndr/mh account is.and get them to confirm it went in their bank.from your bank?