Greenwoods

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4379 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took out a loan with greenwoods a couple of years age when i was working , not long after i had taken the loan out i became unemployed so i spoke to my then agent and agreed to pay what i could afford, this year my old agent left and i got a new one. i have still been paying the reduced amount up until tonight he hasn't said anything, tonight when he came to collect my payment he told me head office has had a word with him and i need to up my payments. He said if i don't pay at least £10 a fortnight he'll stop calling and they will send someone else , he also said they would take me to court and the bailiffs would be involved. i told him there's no way i would be paying £10 per fortnight and they could take me to court if they wanted to after i said that he seemed to change his mind and ask what i could afford to pay, so i told him the amount and he said he would talk to head office and see what they say .I'm just wondering if i should write to head office myself stating the amount i will be paying,.I haven't received anything from greenwoods in writing about my payments being behind so not really sure what to do.

are you sure your debt is reducing? You should set up a standing order with Greenwoods and pay them £1/month if you are unemplyed and on benefits IMHO. You should also ask them for an up-to-date statement of the account. You may need to SAR them depending on what you find out.

Yes it's reducing Had a £400 loan credit charge £304 total total repayable £704 and as of the 10 april i still owe £459 as thats when i got my last stament from them

sounds like he was trying it on, and threatening things which cannot be done atm to try and up the payments. adds to his commission. bailiffs can only poss be involved once there is non payment of a ccj. long way off. if you're up for it report him. pay only what you can afford. they'll accept. catalogue matter? prob unenforceable anyway.