Ray at home

ray+at+home
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4408 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello first time user so dont know if this is in the right area,

im in a bit of a bind at the moment but had a company that i thought might help called, [edit]

paid up front but got no where with them

have made two payments on my card had the one refunded but the original one for their solicitors they say i cannot not have back.

due to all the work that they have done but i did notice that their address is the same has yes loans.

any help would be appreciated

ray at home

Hi and welcome to CAG

This company's Consumer Credit Licence was withdrawn on 29/12/2011

But according to Companies House, they are still trading

This company has also had conditions applied to them from the MoJ

https://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/resources/res.aspx?p=/Businesse/authorisationConditionFilename/14824/WE%20FIGHT%20ANY%20CLAIM%20LIMITED%20Conditions%202nd%20Schedule%201-11-10.pdf

Can you say what it was you were trying to do with the aid of this company

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

the company (we fight any claim) were chasing up on a ppi claim against welcome finance the initial payment was for their soliciters and the second about two weeks later was after i filled in the paper work and was a percentage of the money that i was suppose to be getting for the initial miselling however has i had heard nothing from them they claimed that they had not recieved the paperwork in which they were claiming and couldnt progress until thay had it too hand.

I did query where thay got the figure for the second payment and they said it was a guesstimate or words along that line