bryan carter and ccj claim

ikon44
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4165 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The claimant is listed as Capital Onelink3.gif and he is claiming the amount 6423.15 plus court fee 190 plus solicitors cost 100 total 6713.15

sorry just seen this.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

yes you must submit a defence in time.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It is over £5,000 so it won't be a small claims, so therefore he is in default, and you file the defence clearly stating

On xxx date I sent a CPRxx request - the reply from the claimaint is attached. As the claim total is over £5,000 it will apply to this case and therefore their refusal is an abuse of court process.

As I do not have the details I need to fully particularlise and properly defend this claim I am asking the court to strike this out completely due to the non compliance of a valid CPR request.

I am reluctant to allow the claimaint to have additional time to provide documentation they should have had on filing the complaint. This clearly is an abuse of the court processes and designed to frustrate the proceedings.

This is a statement of truth by XXX

You don't need to do much more than a short defence on this, also sometimes called an 'embarrassed' defence.

• Confused 1

Yes - inform them that they have not supplied the documents you have requested and give them a further 7 days - send recorded. Did you also send a CCA request?

Look at the date on the claim form and add on 28 days plus 5 days. This is the date when a defence has to be submitted by - ring the court to check this.

You can submit a defence as SG has suggested but I would still push the requests as this all counts in your favour. BC will have to respond to the defence within another 28 days in order to obtain a judgement.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

You can do as SG suggests, as they do appear to have shot themselves in the foot here or push them for the full 28 days - send CPR reminder plus a CCA request and then put in a fuller defence. They realistically cannot get a judgement if they are in default of supplying documents.

I am never quite sure of the best course as this is quite a large claim but BC do tend to give up when challenged

donate

They can if no actual defence is filed.

Which is why you MUST file a defence within the 28 plus 5 days, either as suggested or wait, keep using CPR and CCA and then do a fully particularised one.

donate

I received it 15th march and sending special delivery tomorrow, i am using the defense suggested by sg and sending a copy of the letter bc has sent. I will also write to bc with request for CCA

• 8 months later...
i am in a similiar situation just want to know what was your outcome ikonn44?

you need to start your own thread

this is not too short of a year old

see below

dx

and they

see below in my sig

there is a video

dx

and they