vodafone and dca

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4424 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Lee, maybe you can help me out. My son has been getting letters from FPC regarding a Voda account that is ment to be outstanding. My son has informed me that he has contcted Vadafone on numeris occassions and that it is had between my son and vodafone. Yet we still get these letters and the last one is quite threatening regarding CCJs and extra costs etc etc. My son is only 21 yrs of age and has had a traumatic time beteen unemployment a nd the loss of his 1st child to still birth. If I can get my son to get all his details together I am wondering if you could help me with this. Sorry I didnt want to start another thrread and thought here wouod be a good chance to get a rely from you. Thanks in advance on any help or information you can put forward.

JP

Edited by silverfox1961
removed quote

Hi and welcome to CAG

I have moved your post from the end of an existing thread onto a thread of its own (less complicated that way)

If you get your son to either

a) Follow this link

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?213340-Vodafone-Webteam-for-Customers-With-Problems-**UPDATED-jANUARY-2012**&p=3683706&viewfull=1#post3683706

b) get your son's permission for you to act on his behalf as VF and FPC cannot deal with you otherwise

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hello Lee, maybe you can help me out. My son has been getting letters from FPC regarding a Voda account that is ment to be outstanding. My son has informed me that he has contcted Vadafone on numeris occassions and that it is had between my son and vodafone. Yet we still get these letters and the last one is quite threatening regarding CCJs and extra costs etc etc. My son is only 21 yrs of age and has had a traumatic time beteen unemployment a nd the loss of his 1st child to still birth. If I can get my son to get all his details together I am wondering if you could help me with this. Sorry I didnt want to start another thrread and thought here wouod be a good chance to get a rely from you. Thanks in advance on any help or information you can put forward.

JP

Hi JP,

Thanks for raising this with me on behalf of your son.

I can certainly see that times have been difficult of late and would like to express my condolences for his sad loss.

In regard to the account which he's been contacted about I note that you've followed the advice of silverfox.

Rest assured that now I've received your email I'll get this looked into and get back to you as soon as I can.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Hi Lee

I have replied also to your email that I recieved.

I hope that maybe between us we can clear this up without too much trouble.

Tom unfortunatly does work in a very busy pub (yes there are still busy ones around) and his time of evenings is occupied by such.

If I can help in any matter I will and have asked Tom to keep me in the loop and give me all details relating to this issue so I can liase with your good self when he is other wise engaged.

Thanks again for your quick reply

JP

Hi Lee, I cant remember if at some point between correspondances that I mentioned that I have recieved a letter (yesterday 17th March 2012 ) from FPC's "friends" Ryan Carter Solicitors stating the same thing as FPC but with a reference to "before the accounts goes to them to litigate, that we can still contact FPC to create an oppertunity to sort payment options".

I think they need to be contacted and have this situation put on hold why you investigate.

Thanks again

JP

Hi Lee

I have replied also to your email that I recieved.

I hope that maybe between us we can clear this up without too much trouble.

Tom unfortunatly does work in a very busy pub (yes there are still busy ones around) and his time of evenings is occupied by such.

If I can help in any matter I will and have asked Tom to keep me in the loop and give me all details relating to this issue so I can liase with your good self when he is other wise engaged.

Thanks again for your quick reply

JP

Hi JP,

Thanks for coming back to me.

I've got your email and will get back to you again as soon as I can.

Hi Lee, I cant remember if at some point between correspondances that I mentioned that I have recieved a letter (yesterday 17th March 2012 ) from FPC's "friends" Ryan Carter Solicitors stating the same thing as FPC but with a reference to "before the accounts goes to them to litigate, that we can still contact FPC to create an oppertunity to sort payment options".

I think they need to be contacted and have this situation put on hold why you investigate.

Thanks again

JP

You did and I'll make sure that matters are placed on hold with them.

Best wishes,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Hi JP,

Just to update the thread to confirm that I spoke to your son yesterday evening.

As requested, I've confirmed our conversation via email.

Kind regards and should he require any further assistance please let me know.

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Hi Lee,

Yep mate, thanks for your help and understandings over this issue, good to get it resolved.

I have taken note of private email and he will deal with it as per agreement.

Sorry his side was a bit complicated, but unfortunate circumstances caused so many problems for him and all involved.

Thanks again.