• Tweets

• China green-lights mass production of autonomous flying taxis — with commercial flights set for 2025 | Live Science WWW.LIVESCIENCE.COM The EHang EH216-S autonomous flying taxi is the first eVTOL ready for mass production and could lead the way for flying cars around...  
    • Lolerz - I don't understand you.  Rebuked you?   No. I simply replied to your orange comments with legal facts as I know them.  I've already worked through the s42 and s146 issues - over the last 3-4y - and these issues are (mostly) resolved legally.  In terms of posting evidence.  Sure I can post some.  But my most recent questions have been a) how can I enforce a sale before trial?  And b) how can I make a complaint and/or a claim v receiver? (E.g. to which body do I complain?).  At the mo I'm asking for some helpful pointers on those specific questions??  I'm not asking for help with how to prove or present evidence. Fwiw - all evidence for trial has been disclosed (although additions are poss). The lender sent me like 10,000 emails and docs.  There's also 000s of emails, docs, photos, videos, recordings and texts that relate to freeholders/ me.   I read, filed and categorised everything for ease of future reference.  Witness statements and evidence were prepared for trial in the 42 and 146 matters. (now joined with current claim to save duplication).  I've lived the process before.  My current statement and linked evidence has taken like 6 months to draft/ write - to ensure I can succinctly prove my defence and counterclaim points.   Whether I can convince a judge at trial w/o lawyer / barrister is debatable 🙄   But I've prepared.  And continue to try better prepare - which is why I visit this site (and clinics).  This is NOT my business or expertise at all.  I'm just trying.  Not that anyone should ever have to justify why they need help if they ask politely! 
    • Thanks for the other info will also take a look at that.
    • It doesn't use the word reconstructed in the cover letter.  Although, I have just noticed on the cover letter they have asked me to complete a financial statement and offer a repayment within the next 10 days, or they will continue to follow court directions.  They sent a separate letter on the same day advising me they will be continuing with their claim ?  They have done the same for both claims.  Is it worth just doing that - doing the financial breakdown and offering a x amount.    
    • hahah except I can't locate the courier to frighten them with it hahaha   
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Urgent help and advice required eviction tommorow 12pm kensington mortgages

jimmyq
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3591 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have a mortgage with kensington i fell behind with the mortgage due to non paying tenants etc etc

last october kensington sent me an eviction notice to which i paid part of the arrears and made an arrangement with them to pay the rest off

then i fell behind with the mortgage again and could'nt stick to the previous arrangement anyhow ive got an eviction notice for tommorow the 14th of march 12.00pm

i have been phoning kensington for the past two weeks first off (customer service) told me to pay the full arrears and gave me their account details etc. then i tried to make an arrangement to pay part of the arrears and pay the rest off in a few installments. Iwas told that this should be ok they wanted my income and expenses to which i gave them they also wanted the tenancy agreement.

upon giving them all the information asked for i was then put through to a person who said she is the evictions consultant and literally interogated me on the phone her tone was not right and was very unhelpful she told me they cannot do an arrangement with me and i had to pay the full arrears £3200!

i asked her if i could speak to someone senior but she siad shes the highest it gets would not give me the managers details etc etc

Anyhow i told her i will pay the arrears in full by getting the money off a family member(uncle). to which she replied inorder for me to do this i will need to prove the source from where the money is coming from ie a letter saying i have been gifted the money and my uncle gifting the money has no financial interest in my property.

After doing this i faxed and emailed it over 5 times to which they denied recieving it! i phoned them up again she told me they havent recieved anything i asked her politely saying please hold the line ill quickly sent it again as it takes 20 minutes getting through the same women said we are busy dont have time to hold and disconnected the phone!!!

eventually on friday morning they said they have recieved it and will get back to me after ringing them several times Again i got through to the evictions team (once i was even told i cant talk to them until eviction has taken place)

i then complained about the lady who was dealing with it and spoke to the manager and requested for someone else to deal with me anyhow they put me through to another consultant who said the letter from my uncle is not good enough they want proof to see where he is getting the money from before i can pay them, to which i told them im not sure he has some savings and has recently been paid from an insurance company or something (really it has nothing to do with them!!)

anyhow i sent them his bank statement yesterday showing he had funds in his account after phoning a few times again to see if they have recieved it i got no answer from the evictions team and was told ill get a call back

i was called yesterday morning saying they have recieved the statement and it was ok for me to put the money in thier account. i put the money into their account and cleared the full arrears with an extra £40 this was yesterday morning. i phoned in the evening an was told the systems are slow nothing was showing as yet. now 5pm yesterday

i rang them this morning asking to speak to the evictions team the customer service chap told me their line is busy and will call me back a few hours went by i phoned again was told the same thing again i asked if my money was showing the chap replied yes he can see the funds but will get the evictions team to ring me

Iget a phone call at 4pm today saying the statements i provided show no money being withdrawn from my uncles account as the statement was dated up until 26th feb

they said if he gave me the money yesterday i need to show them he withdrew it yesterday!! i told them he had the cash at home and paid i dont know when he withdrew it from his account but they are now saying the eviction is still in place until i dont show them this proff the eviction will still take place at 12pm tommorow ????????

i thought if there is no arrears there is no eviction they have the full money in their account can they actually do this???

i also asked my uncle whos saying he had leant the money to his friend and transferred it into his account he then took it back off him and gave me it!!

how do i go about this can they take this house off me tommorow even if there is no arrears i also told them i will pay them a direct debit for all future payments but they are such [EDIT - PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PERSONAL ABUSE]s wont help at all gave me nothing but stress! and now even more!!

please someone help or adive me here

Edited by honeybee13
Editing out problem word, just in case.

First thing tomorrow morning go to the court and make a stay application on form N244. You will need to state on the form that you have paid the arrears in full, and provide proof in the form of a receipt for the transfer of the funds.

Whilst the mortgagee can ask where the money is coming from, you are not obliged to provide them with an answer - they cannot demand your uncle's bank statements, it's not their business. Payment has been made, they've accepted it, end of.

Court desks open at 10 am. Leave someone at the property to inform the bailiff that you have gone to make a stay application - they will likely receive a call from the judge to stand down until he/she has heard your stay application. If there are no arrears, the eviction is not likely to go ahead.

thanks ill go do this in the morning i really dont want them voming to the house as the tenants are already terified and upset ive promised them nothing will happen i was'nt aware that these idiots are going to drag this on like this eventhough they have had all the money too :( thanks for the info ill go to court once ive spoke to kensington at 9am

and if they have levied any PENALTY charges put inh a reclaim

they charge from everything from phone calls to debt management fees

ALL are reclaimable

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

hi ive just got off the phone with them and i spoke to shawn in the creditmanagement team who told me the account is no longer with the evictions team and is now uptodate with them. Also there is a note showing on the system they requested cancellation of eviction with their solicitors this morning at 8.46am

hi ive just got off the phone with them and i spoke to shawn in the creditmanagement team who told me the account is no longer with the evictions team and is now uptodate with them. Also there is a note showing on the system they requested cancellation of eviction with their solicitors this morning at 8.46am

Phone the court and make sure the eviction has actually been cancelled.

• 1 month later...

hi bit of an update to this situation

they did not evict me but i did put a formal complaint in regarding the way i was treated and dealt with on this matter.

I recieved a letter saying they apologise and agree the agent was wrong and could of presented a softer aproach and wrong for disconnecting the phone on me.

and also apologising for for contradictory information i was given from their agents

its a bout 3 pages long full of apologies etc and at the end of it they have offered me £100 for a full and final settlement to the complain i made ?

do i sign and accept any advice on this please?

• 9 months later...

what about charges re post 5

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 year later...

Reclaim those charges

Also from now on restrict your dealings to writing and if needed Email. Paper trail is king.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.