ESA50.. round two

Quixotic
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4456 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, just looking for some advice, not long ago I won my appeal to be placed in the Support Group, just at the end of November but I got another ESA50 in the post a couple of weeks ago and will be sending it soon but what I want to know is, I have recent medical reports from my doctors but is it worthwhile sending copies of previous medical reports as they have text in them which states my illness was exacerbated by the previous atos assessment and all the hassle and strain from being placed in the WRAG, I know this new questionnaire is to do with my condition now but i'm just wondering if it's worthwhile to send the previous reports?

Hello, just looking for some advice, not long ago I won my appeal to be placed in the Support Group, just at the end of November but I got another ESA50 in the post a couple of weeks ago and will be sending it soon but what I want to know is, I have recent medical reports from my doctors but is it worthwhile sending copies of previous medical reports as they have text in them which states my illness was exacerbated by the previous atos assessment and all the hassle and strain from being placed in the WRAG, I know this new questionnaire is to do with my condition now but i'm just wondering if it's worthwhile to send the previous reports?

Exact same happening to me and I am sending everything I have, including the Tribunals decision that states that they found ATOS report to be unreliable!

You think it is a good idea then? my last form wasn't filled in very well and I didn't really have a clue what to do, went to Citizens Advice and unfortunately didn't get very good advice even with my appeal so this time round I won't be going to them or asking them for advice, I understand a lot of people find them very helpful as well.... I recall them saying to me "we can't represent you at your appeal because we only take on cases that we can win" which isn't that great when you have no hope and no where to turn to!

Hello there.

There is a sticky here by leemack that is all about filling in the ESA50. If it comes to an appeal for you later, there's another forum sticky about that.

My best, HB

Hello, i've had a look but it just seems to be the first part of the form that there is help with?

Also, should I note/send copy of my appeal decision? because i've been sent this ESA50 2 months before the amount of time they stated I was being placed in the Support Group for.

Also, should I note/send copy of my appeal decision? because i've been sent this ESA50 2 months before the amount of time they stated I was being placed in the Support Group for.

The appeal result was relevant at the time of your medical. Is that still relevant to you now?