Parking Eye in Lancaster

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4465 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I have received a letter through the post stating that I owe £75 for parking for about 4 hours from about 5.30pm till 9.30pm. There was signs up saying that there was a maximum stay of 2hours. I must have obviously been fined by a parking eye as there was no PCN ticket on my windscreen on my car. It was on the 15th of Feb and I have only just received the letter today.

Is there anything I can do to avoid paying this fine?

Thanks

The letter says "Failure to pay the amount within 28days of the issue date will result in civil enforcement LTD forwarding your account to a debt recovery agency and you will incur additional costs" and it does not mention anything about it being from the council. They have a photo of it and I have to pay £10 by post if I want to see it.

Just some information on where I should supposedly send the cheque to:

Civil Enforcement LTD, Thorton House, Exchange Flags, Liverpool, L2 3P. Tel no 01158225020

Also, I believe it may be to do with Creative Car Park creativecarpark.co.uk and came across this news article where there has been complaints about it. lancasterguardian.co.uk/news/lancaster-and-district-news/pizza_hut_diners_hit_with_163_150_fines_1_1175132] . I would put the hyper link in but it won't allow me to post links for some reason.

Edited by rosthorn