Endevour Personal Finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Their registered office is the same as HFC (all part of HSBC) and is

CAMDEN HOUSE WEST,

THE PARADE

BIRMINGHAM

B1 3PY

I'd write to endeavour at that address

However, before you do anything, have you got your agreement and statements of account?

You should really complete a spreadsheet of claim and a fos questionnaire.

What have you got regarding this loan?

ims

The loan dates back to 2001 and I have got all the original paperwork including the pre-completed credit agreement with ppi ticked for me, another important aspect i thought was the fact that the terms and conditions of the ppi were posted after the credit agreement had been returned.

Good luck with these...they like giving you the run around! Was the loan direct with them or through a broker? I would be interested in seeing the pre-completed agreement if you can PM me with it as I don't have mine and they say they don't have it!It might jog my memory :)

Emmtay

A broker was used in the initial contact do you guys think enderour could use this to try and wriggle out of there obligations / responsibilities towards the sale of the ppi ? my initial thoughts are focusing around the point of sale of the ppi which would have been when the credit agreement was signed.with endevour and not the broker, would i be correct in thinking this ? and advice would be much appreciated.....

• 3 weeks later...
hi there, can you advise therefore whether it is ocean finance or endeavour that has to answer re mis selling of the ppi claim as I have similar issue.

Whoever you were paying

ims

Hi there - I too recently came across an old loan I had with Endeavour PF (also 2001). I only have a copy of the Credit Agreement - but that has all the relevant details - including the box ticked for PPI and shows the loaned amount split into 'loan' and 'PPI'

BUT - ref comments above. This is headed 'Unregulated Credit Agreement' (which I wouldn't have picked up on at the time). Does this blow any potential claim out of the water?

Hi there - I too recently came across an old loan I had with Endeavour PF (also 2001). I only have a copy of the Credit Agreement - but that has all the relevant details - including the box ticked for PPI and shows the loaned amount split into 'loan' and 'PPI'

BUT - ref comments above. This is headed 'Unregulated Credit Agreement' (which I wouldn't have picked up on at the time). Does this blow any potential claim out of the water?

no

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi there!

I would just like to add to your post - I am in the process of going after Ocean Finance/Endeavour Personal Finance and after having the runaround for a long time I decided to complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service. On 1st February 2012 I received a letter from FOS advising that they had sent a copy of my letter and complaint form to: Ms Rowena Daley, HFC Bank Ltd, Camden House West Parade, Birmingham B1 3PY and that they had 8 weeks to respond to me. They also advised that I should send a copy to them also which I did and I am just waiting to hear what they have to say.

I will say that Ocean/Endeavour have really taken the mickey out of me for the past few years however I have now decided that I will take this all the way to court if I have to so hopefully they will just cough up.

Best wishes in your fight!

Worstutility

urm..hfc is linked to ocean?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi there,

I have just received some correspondence from EPF and they are trying to play the “Broker” card.

Would I be correct in saying that under S56 Consumer Credit Act the creditor / borrower is responsible for the actions of the broker?

Many many thanks for your assistance.

Iain

Hi there,

I have just received some correspondence from EPF and they are trying to play the “Broker” card.

Would I be correct in saying that under S56 Consumer Credit Act the creditor / borrower is responsible for the actions of the broker?

Many many thanks for your assistance.

Iain

Hi

Yes it is useful, especially if you have a regulated agreement