IND Court Claim Received

Kasier
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4430 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Kasier

'If' you can still file on-line, you'll need to add a couple of lines...... honesty is the best policy if this starts to go t*ts up.

Make sure you state that the claimant party verbally agreed to extension re: 15.5 but has failed to ack in writing, and has failed to ack a request for disclosure pursuant to 31.14.

Add 1 further line requesting relief from sanctions CPR 3.9/3.10 [link below] in the event that the defence is considered late in filing. If you have online billing for telecoms you can state that documentary evidence of telecon dates/times is available in support.

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/contents/parts/part03

Gez

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so i've had nothing through from them :( which is a little concerning, also they never responded to the 31.14, assuming the extension is true what can i do next. i'll ring the court and see if they either received the extended or apply for judgement.

kaiser, as was posted it was for you to notify the court before the defence deadline of an agreed extension with written confirmation from claimant in support. as they didn't send confirmation by return, it is concerning. hope is now that they have not as yet applied for judgment. as G said, you must check with the court & get a defence in asap.

Edited by Ford

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update and some advice, I got my defence in and it was acknowledged, the deadline for that was Monday 12th March, i received a letter saying that IND/Robinsway have 28 days to respond, but today i received some of the info i requested for the cpr 31.14 but it was only 3 months of credit card statement dated April, May and June 2006 does that prove i owe them?

Kasier

It's an aged account, any sign of an agreement?

Have you learnt anything from this forum, you seem to be asking a question which has an obvious answer........ don't mean to appear rude but if you intend to defend this you MUST take some time to try to understand the case against you.

Gez

Hi Gez

There was no agreement, just statements with a covering letter. im pretty sure that doesn't prove i owe them, i just wanted to be sure.

I believe i understand the case against me but im maybe being over cautious.

Kasier

Just a quick update and some advice, I got my defence in and it was acknowledged, the deadline for that was Monday 12th March, i received a letter saying that IND/Robinsway have 28 days to respond, but today i received some of the info i requested for the cpr 31.14 but it was only 3 months of credit card statement dated April, May and June 2006 does that prove i owe them?

so, they did actually notify the court of a 14 day extension? that's unexpected!

but, to date, they have not satisfied your cpr request? as gez says, wait to see if they send anything else and/or continue with the claim in the 28 days. ps or could consider making an application re order for them to comply fully, otherwise struck out?

Edited by Ford