Dowie Vs Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6569 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bookworm

:D

• Confused 1

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Oops! BankFodder has it now!

Thanks tho!

Hey C&S, are you feeling nervous? I'm between excited and nervous... and have some kind off nagging feeling that I've done something wrong. Maybe thats just the nerves tho!

Not a bit nervous now. I guess filing my claim was a little daunting 'cos I've never had to go to a court before!!! But, to be honest, everything I need is in the library. BF has written down a whole list of things to keep in your file, should it go to court. (everything from how to address the judge, to what questions to have ready for the defendant!)

I am spending time on this site everyday, keeping up to date on how things are going for people, and - because of this - I know exactly what the Halifax are going to do at each stage. We have all had the same letters - at more or less the same stages, stating the same things - and then payback.

I will now expect Halifax to write informing me that they intend to defend the case in court, then - just before their defence is due - they will pay up.

If it goes pear shaped and they REALLY DO go to court, I'm ready. I'm quite a strong person - and I won't be messed about!

Good luck with your case too, I'm keeping tabs on your progress.

x

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck with your case too, I'm keeping tabs on your progress.

x

And I'm keeping tabs on you too, matey :)

Well my claim was acknowledged today by the bank. So hopefully, it wont be long now

WAHEY!

In the next few days, you should get another letter from the courts stating that the Halifax intend to defend the claim in full. It will be signed by A O'Brien.

14 days since they acknowledged mine..... still no defence has been entered - they have till the end of the month. So you should be getting paid around 2 weeks after that!

They Acknowledged My Claim On 28th Of April And Today Payed In Full £2745 Today 11th May.that 13 Days.its Coming

Well done, Jackmax! Have a wicked day with it!

Received a letter in the post today from the court, it says that the bank are going to defend. Coolio... everything is going to plan!

WOOHOO!!!!! Just checked my Halifax account and they've paid up!!! WAHEY!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!

Keep going with your claims, guys! It'll be worth it in the end!!!

WICKED!!!!!!!

Hey Dowie..... have fun with it mate!!!

SO SO Pleased you got it back!!!!

Hope you have fun with it. Well done.

xx

Happy days.

What a feeling,well happy for you.

Sean.

DPA Letter sent 28 Feb

• Statements Received 24 Mar
  • Prelim sent 24 Mar
  • LBA sent 12 Apr
  • MCOL 26 Apr
  • Acknowledged 3 May
  • Coming soon:

£2810 inc int. Halifax. Done and Dusted 16/05/06

Dont forget to donate

Thanks, everyone! Much appreciated! :D

Called Moneyclaim today and told them that the bank have paid up... the woman I spoke to sounded happy too, it must be great gettin' that kinda call.

Anyway, now I've got my money back my mates and family are wanting me to help them with theirs... I guess when they see it really works, they want a slice of it too. So thats my next plan of action.

Thanks to everyone for your support, carry on the good work!

Also, please remember to donate (everyone that hasn't already) ... we really wouldn't have been able to do with without everyone connected with this site.

Cheers

KC.

Many congratulations Dowie - well done.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/07/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6569 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks