result

novorapid
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6461 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

a couple of months ago I had Golds solicitors (look again) on my back about money owed to L/A. payments were missed to L/A for one month when we moved.Golds wanted full payment or for me to ring to "discuss alternative arrangements".I rang them and told them I would pay £50 a month for three months and they agreed but then said they would still take me to court.Itold them "go ahead". anyway Irecieved the court papers ,filled them in,sent them back refusing to pay court or solicitors costs .then Golds wrote to me saying the court had contacted them and basically telling me I hadnt a leg to stand on,and they were going ahead with action.Two heated phone calls from them followed only for me to put the phone down on them,and them putting it down on my uvver arf.lol. today i got a letter from Logic Debt Recovery (Golds) plus payment slips for court/solicitors fees.I rang the court,the case was dropped because Golds never replied to them.So I rang Logic/Golds to find out what the charges were for when they backed out of court action.After a minute or so of silence and then some mumbling she told me to disregard the letter. HADNT GOT A LEG TO STAND ON i bet. so they can be beaten just keep at it..They are all bullies

ITS THE VOICES IN MY HEAD THAT KEEP ME SANE:confused: