HB Fraud Problems

raych0905
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4500 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i had the same thing nd not sure what to do had all the iuc nd so did my ex nd all his family got letters for overpayments of hb ct nd is then after nearly 1 year recieved a letter saying no action taken case closed but yet i still owe money bk could appeal for ct nd hb untill appeal for is had gone through and everytime i tried to appeal the paper work went missing and no body knew anything so they went way over time limit no stuck with a lot of debt that i cant pay bk and not sure what to do will be its now been over 2 years i have owed money nd getting threats but no one wants to listen does anyone know anyway of not paying bk as i havent done anything and was entitled to benefits thankyou in advanced

You need to post in proper text not text speak to help us to understand! However, is your council saying that you owe them money but when you tried to appela they lost the paperwork? It always pays to appeal by recorded delivery (and email for safety's sake) as well. Thats no use to you now however. Do you have anything which proves that you did appeal, within time? If not, I think you should write to them and as for your papers under the Data Protection Act. They would have copies of all papers sent to you and received by you and if you are very lucky, your appeal letter might turn up.