Help needed with enforcement officers Ross and Roberts LTD

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4566 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I am new to this, so please bear with me. I have got myself into a lot of trouble with money, I burried my head in the sand and put council tax bills in the draw. Unfortunately due my own stupidity and not dealing with this sooner I have now got an attachment on my earnings and apparently and enforcement officer.

I was paying £20 to these guys and then they put it up to £100, Came round to the flat, and told me I had no choice but to pay them £100 amonth as this is what the court has instructed. I told them I could not afford this, but they said tough. Cutting a long story short, I have a friend helping me sort out my finances now and she has written to them saying that I physically can not pay this as I do not have it.

I got this reponse.

Thank you for your email, the comments have been noted.

We are unable to amend your arrangement once your arrangement is signed and agreed to it must be kept to, failure to pay any later than your agreed date may incur further bailiff action

Yours sincerely

signature removed

Ross & Roberts Limited

I have resent the information and they have refused to enter into any further communication. What can I do?

You would I think need to ask the court that

made the order for a variation of the payments

ordered because of hardship.

The Local court will be able to tell you what

you must do.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Have you verified exactly what is owed in CT with the Council ?(not the bailiff as they write their own versions of what is owed and what fees they can charge) you will need to contact them and get the following info.

1 - how many Liability Orders there are

2 - the dates they were obtained

3 - the address(es) they relate to

4 - the period(s) of time they cover

5 - how much each one is for

6 - how much is outstanding on each

7 - the names the Liability Orders are in

8 - the date(s) they were passed for enforcement

Then you will need to write to the bailiffslink3.gif and get a breakdown of what they are attempting to charge in fees.

"From:

My Name

My Address

To:

Acme Bailiff Co

Bailiff House

Ref: Account No: 123456

Dear Sir

With reference to the above account, Can you please provide me with a breakdown of the charges.

This includes:

a - the time & date of any Bailiff action that incurred a Fee.

b - the reason for the fee.

c - the name(s) of the Bailiff(s) that attended on each occasion a Fee was charged.

d - the name(s) of the Court(s) the Bailiff(s) was/were certificated at.

e - the date of the Certification.

This is not a Subject access request under the Data Protection Act S7 1998 so does not incur a fee of £10. You are obliged to provide this information.

I require this information within 14 days.

Yours faithfully

Ripped off customer"

Once you have all this info come back here and caggers will help you solve this.

Meanwhile I suggest you pay start to pay the Council direct using their online payment system, if you can only afford to pay £5 pw then do so ..but..make sure you do this on the same day every week.

You would I think need to ask the court that

made the order for a variation of the payments

ordered because of hardship.

The Local court will be able to tell you what

you must do.

Court doesn't decide on level of payments for CT this is another fairy story fabricated by the elves at R&R.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]