spreadsheet???

pinkychops
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6418 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I don't know how to fill in a spreadsheet:D i have looked at the ones from vamperess and others and i am really at a loss as to how to begin let alone complete one. Hopefully a nicely typed out list of Items, amounts and date incurred will suffice.........

Spead sheet is really easy to use - honestly you just input date amount and details etc. then it totals amount due. You don't claim the 8%interest at this point that only needs to be claimed at the court claim stage. Try it you've got nothing to lose. All you do is download a copy of the spreadsheet from the library on this site and then have a fiddle with it.

Good luck

Boo

;) Boobaby

Please hit the scales if you think I've helped!

Please note that advice given is purely my opinion and should be treated as such.

FAQ’s

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

HSBC Claim - August 2006 £2,700 paid November 2006

Halifax Claim - August 2006 £4,100 paid December 2006

GE Capital - August 2006 - settled

Log Book Loans - August 2007 - sorted

Thank You BooBaby, i have downloaded a few spreadsheets, but when i do a print preview it is just a blank page. I did manage to find one that totalled the amounts, but the second sheet was different to the first?? ie; didn't have the same layout as the first. I have come to the conclusion i am just nice but dim where spreadsheets are concerned..........