Cap1 & CCA return

tamadus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4937 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ULTRA SHORT APPLICATION CERTIFICATE.

this is a consumer credit agreement.

Could this be the clanger?.

NO THIS IS ULTRA !!!!!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/125619-cap-1-valid-agreement.html?highlight=ULTRA+SHORT

img002.jpg

:cool: sunbathing in juan les pins de temps en temps

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi FC

wow thats twice the size of mine........:)

and its got the creditors name and a sig (squigle).......why thats almost massive :) very nearly enforceable...if it had all the prescribed terms on it and a load of other stuff :D

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

Even thats huge........:)

I'm not being sizeist here (if thats a word)..but I'm proud that Ive got a small one....(if you know what I mean)

I'm quite happy in ALL other departments thank you :)

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

Apparently, its not the size, its knowing what to do with it that counts...:D

There speaks a man (or woman) that obviously knows what they are talking about......:)

Dave

Well I am delighted to say that I haven't got one at all:eek:.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

I'm sure there is something fawlty in the logic of charging 20%:D

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

My friend did a CCA request, had a reply from the lender syaing thye didnt have - issued an N1 and now the judge has sent it to multi-track because they asked him to as the balance is 52k.........he is only claiming £980.

I can't believe the cheek of it - they have far more to lose if it goed to multi - just showws the scare tactics they are using. This really has to stop.

Anyone know if the decision can be appealed?

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

My friend did a CCA request, had a reply from the lender syaing thye didnt have - issued an N1 and now the judge has sent it to multi-track because they asked him to as the balance is 52k.........he is only claiming £980.

I can't believe the cheek of it - they have far more to lose if it goed to multi - just showws the scare tactics they are using. This really has to stop.

The allocation notice will give 7 days for the order to be queried, but there will have to be a formal application notice submitted with the reasons why.

Wasn't there an AQ submitted with a Draft Order for Directions, that agreed to allocation to the small claims track?

hang on a mo........£52k ??? I thought the limit for CCA was £25k

WHAT sort of charges have been put on this ???

Dave

Where is this happening? (which court?)

Surely this should be small claims track cause it's under £1k

But maybe it's because the costs by the lenders are likely to be hefty and over small claims ceilings?

Would be interesting to see the actual claim and the lenders defence reasoning for this claim - there must be something that can be done about this surely.

I am watching time and time again these companies usimg "costs" as their axe to grind claimants down - it's high time some of these Judges saw through the tactics of these lenders and began dealing with their antics - seems the cases get passed over because people don't want to make decisions about these ruthless lenders?

Maybe I been in CAG too long and just cynical about what goes on with these lenders?

AQ's were entered saying small claims track - they put an application saying they wanted it transferred to multi.

The hearing was heard and the Judge agreed. He has "stayed" the claim for 56 days so my friend can decide.

The balance of 52k is the total balance since it opened. I think the current outstanding is only 9k - but he is only claiming £980!!

The bank argued that as he is basically going to benefit and effectively obtain 9k it should be head in multi so that the court can consider the whole circumstances and rule accordingly.

The thing with multi is it's proof beyond reasonable doubt isnt it? The only reason theyve asked for this is to scare my friend - the fact is they dont even have an agreement and have admitted this in writing!!!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

AQ's were entered saying small claims track - they put an application saying they wanted it transferred to multi.

The hearing was heard and the Judge agreed. He has "stayed" the claim for 56 days so my friend can decide.

The balance of 52k is the total balance since it opened. I think the current outstanding is only 9k - but he is only claiming £980!!

The bank argued that as he is basically going to benefit and effectively obtain 9k it should be head in multi so that the court can consider the whole circumstances and rule accordingly.

The thing with multi is it's proof beyond reasonable doubt isnt it? The only reason theyve asked for this is to scare my friend - the fact is they dont even have an agreement and have admitted this in writing!!!

Did your friend attend the application hearing and argue against multi- allocation?

Regardless of the claim amount, the court can allocate to any track and (even if it's in small claim) can award any amount in Judgment despite what the claim is for - the Judge must agree with the Bank that the whole agreement needs to be considered, so what is it that he is claiming for? Sounds to me like the creditor is going to try to counterclaim for the balance of the agreement, so continuing would be ill-advised, unless the claim is sound and watertight, IMHO. If they have admitted there's no agreement, they are bound by this by s.172 CCA 1974, however.

All Civil cases have an evidential burden of on the balance of probabilites - only Criminal cases require proof beyond reasonable doubt, as there's a risk of imprisonment.

I wouldn't presume to tell you what to do, but I do think this is best off in it's own thread, un1, as it needs some specific advice as to how to move it on - doing this here isn't going to work as it will get lost.

My charges claims:

Default removals:

According to their website, its something to do with upper case letters being used where lower case is necessary!

Eh?

The reasoning goes something like this:

The banks are corporations and work under commercial law. Human beings cannot work under commercial law so, in theory the bank cannot contract with us. Therefore after you have signed the agreement the bank opens up another account in your name BUT in CAPS. This account is opened up as a coporate account (or a trust). wHEN YOU SIGNED THAT AGREEMENT U WERE SIGNING AS A SURETY FOR THAT ACCOUNT (IN cAPS). tHE BANKs CALL IT A TRANASACTION ACCOUNT. (sorry bout caps) So, when the statements come for payment, your name is in capital letters, which is not you as a human being, it is your 'trust' account. So, effectivley you don't owe them the money as,this then is misrepresentation under contract law. ( Now don't shoot me I'm only the messenger) there is another company doing this on my thread EDIT

Below are details of the company they use as their regisrered address. ( Assuming it is not them, although I think it is)

Accounting Reference Date: 31/07

Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/07/2006 (DORMANT)

Next Accounts Due: 31/05/2008

Last Return Made Up To: 18/07/2007

Next Return Due: 15/08/2008

The reasoning goes something like this:

The banks are corporations and work under commercial law. Human beings cannot work under commercial law so, in theory the bank cannot contract with us. Therefore after you have signed the agreement the bank opens up another account in your name BUT in CAPS. This account is opened up as a coporate account (or a trust). wHEN YOU SIGNED THAT AGREEMENT U WERE SIGNING AS A SURETY FOR THAT ACCOUNT (IN cAPS). tHE BANKs CALL IT A TRANASACTION ACCOUNT. (sorry bout caps) So, when the statements come for payment, your name is in capital letters, which is not you as a human being, it is your 'trust' account. So, effectivley you don't owe them the money as,this then is misrepresentation under contract law.

Where has this come from and do you have more info on it?

Ok, this is what I have found out.

After you have signed the credit agreement, you get a copy. After you have left, the bank stamps the back of this and writes:

Pay £xxx to the order of ( the bank). This is sent to the BofE and held on deposit against the account in CAPS. This changes the credit agreement into a promissory note which can then be treated as cash by the bank.

This makes the agreement unenforceable because they have changed a financial instrument into another one for the sole purpose of benefitting the bank. I understand that this is also fraud.

As the bank then treats this as cash, if you borrowed £5K, the bank use this promissory note as cash and so, using fractional reserve banking, they can then multiply this £5K and 'lend' out £45K to others. ( of course they don't actually lend the money, it's just book keeping entries) So the bank has lent you NOTHING, but demands you repay the capital they never lent you PLUS interest.

As far as I amn aware, the bakn /CC company cannot prove they actually lent you MONEY.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4937 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks