style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4572 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does anybody know if magistrates court employ warrant officers ie private individuals ie marstons and so on .

The fine was a committal warrant yet the fine was under appeal with the criminal cases commission .

The warrant officer was a manager who assulted myself no id was ever shown by these people .

No warrant was shown either .

the charges against the warrant men are fraud, assult , gbh , battery causing and inflicting bodily harm , wounding to skin internal injury torn ligament to shoulder , loss of job due to injury .

I am assuming that given the serious nature of the assualt etc that you have made a complaint to the police. They would be able to investigate which court issued a warrant and it should be very simple for them to identify the person who would have visited you.

Hi @ tomtubby thank you for the reply , yes i reported to the police since day 1 of the assult they never took it serious enough until i kept writing the police numerous complaint's and finally they looking into it and gave me a crime number as i reported the court for organised fraud too .

As for the men and police women the one man is a well known high management official that's all i can say at this moment in time .

I just can not believe that this happen's to people what a complete disgrace .

I know judges and police and other goverment people may read these post's and i hope they read this one and other's like it from other people .

We are not all criminals or suspects and quite a lot of people suffer injustice and this case is one of those too .

If admin on this site would like evidence to verify what is state i'd more than happy to provide it as i've nothing to hide only the truth .