1st Credit

AceDaz69
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3864 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Tell them it is a lawful request FOR ALL THE

DATA THEY HOLD ON YOU AND THE ACCOUNT

any thing else is none of their business:madgrin:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a letter from 1st Credit saying:

The document you have requested is retained by our client. We will therefore advise then of your request and arrange for the document to be sent to you as soon as possible.

Should your request also include the below documents, please be advised of the following:

Deed of Assignment - we would refer you to Section 136 of the Law of Property Act 1925 which provides that the debtor is notified of the assignment of the debt in writing and not a copy of the Deed itself.

Copy statements - there is a charge for this information.

On receipt of the copy agreement we would expect you to contact this office immediately to arrange settlement of the debt.

Is this good?

I also got ANOTHER credit card statement from Vanquis saying that I still have a credit limit and my minimum payment due is £1,297.26

It says, where the transactions are normally, that "Please make sure you leave enough time for your payment to reach your accoubt by the payment date shown above" then "Your details have been passed to 1st Credit limited to recover the outstanding debt. Please contact them directly on ... With any queries"

Not had any separate letters or saying that the debt has been transferred to 1st Credit

• 4 weeks later...

Scanned Credit Agreement - Edited.pdfHi

Please find it attached. I had the flu last week so was off work.

In their letter, that I received last Monday (8 days ago) said that I had to contact their office within 14 days to arrange payment. They are again sending me text messages and emails asking me to contact them. In fact in a text I received yesterday says "1st Credit are now dealing with your account balance of £xxxxxxx in relation to VANQUIS BANK. Please call us on xxxxxx quoting ref xxxxx" - This confused me as I know they are and They know that I know.

Even if they wanted me to contact them within 14 days from the date of the letter, then that would be this Friday.

I have not heard back from Vanquis regarding the SAR, that was sent on the 10th October 2011 and a futher letter on the 20th October 2011 asking them to return the Postal Order so I can amend the "PayTo" field.

What should I say to 1st Credit now?

Edited by AceDaz69
Layout looked wrong

Just tell the you are awaiting information

fron the original creditor and that in future

all contact must be in writting only.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• 3 weeks later...

I received this end of last week as the result of me sending a letter to 1st Credit stating that I am waiting to hear back from Vanquis Bank regarding a SAR that I issued to Vanquis Bank, I also enclosed both the letters I sent to Vanquis Bank.

What happens if Vanquis Bank does not respond to the SAR? I originally requested the SAR on 10th October 2011, then a followup letter on 20th October 2011.

[ATTACH]32115[/ATTACH]

Can someone help me upload pictures? I have tried numerous times but it only uploads the picture at around 8k, which as you can see you are unable to read. I have tried resizing the picture but with the same effect.

1stcred-vanq-letter for copies of invoices014.zip

Edited by AceDaz69
Tried to sort out the attachments, When I upload anything it comes back as 8k which noone can read

Report them to Trading Standards and the OFT, it can be done online.

They shouldn't be contacting you at work, they know they shouldn't :- http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/consumer_credit/OFT664Rev.pdf

Not really, but 1st credit started contacting me at my works address, and it has been over 2 months since I originally sent the SAR to Vanquis Bank

Will have a look, thanks.

I presume that as they have me down on record as being a female doesn't affect my contract? Or would this make it invalid?

Report them to Trading Standards and the OFT, it can be done online.

They shouldn't be contacting you at work, they know they shouldn't :- http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/consumer_credit/OFT664Rev.pdf

Your male and they have you down as a female, could you explain how and the history of their error?

Will have a look, thanks.

I presume that as they have me down on record as being a female doesn't affect my contract? Or would this make it invalid?