Please help - Bailiff has impounded my car!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4604 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Our council tax bill has been very high, about 240 a month, and due to money problems this is why we fell behind... they have also added on court fees and then the bailiff charges so its escalated..It is for the one order.. Do you think the fact im about to lose my home and my job will make me vulnerable...

Our council tax bill has been very high, about 240 a month, and due to money problems this is why we fell behind... they have also added on court fees and then the bailiff charges so its escalated..It is for the one order.. Do you think the fact im about to lose my home and my job will make me vulnerable...

Once you ACTUALLY are unemployed and homeless you would be vulnerable imho, but you will still have a struggle to free yourself of the parasitic bailiffs, who will be fearful of losing fees when the council take the account back and apply for attachment of benefits.

But never fear you are in the right place to obtain the help you need.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Thank you..

Do you think I have any chance of getting the council to take the debt back, or should I just try and pay the bailiff something? I dont know what the best thing to do is and I have 4 days before he is coming back to remove my car..I feel ill with worry and my wife is heading for a breakdown i think..

Thank you..

Do you think I have any chance of getting the council to take the debt back, or should I just try and pay the bailiff something? I dont know what the best thing to do is and I have 4 days before he is coming back to remove my car..I feel ill with worry and my wife is heading for a breakdown i think..

The council remain in control of the account and CAN recall it anytime they like but usually choose not to, you could ask your local councillor to help, they can be found via your council website, you could tell the council that you will pay then directly but it doesn't solve the bailiff issue

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Yes do as PT suggests in post #23 as then you can see how the debt is aggregated

Have spoke to the council and the order is correct..they wont reclaculate it until i have left my house, so the full order still stands.. The council wont take debt back and told me to deal directly with the bailiff.. What should I do? offer the bailiff something? will they take payments spread out? what will they do with my car? own it until the debt is cleared?

send the v5 away and put in your mums name, if he does come back and remove the car he will just have to return it when your mum claims it as the owner.

As long as you do not let him in to your home at any cost, remember you DO NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIM as there is NO LAW that says you have to deal with him then he has no power to break in regardless of what he tries to tell you. Start to pay the Council online what you can affordand pay it every week on the same day.

There is little the Bailiff can do.

WD

Is it bad advice telling them that they should register the car in their mums name because when you register something and do not specify you are both legal and equitable owner, then legal title held by, in this case would be a Lower Court, who, it seems to me, believe that it is okay to threaten people and make them worry over such things - not the law I studied!). So, even if it is in Fred Blogs then they have legal title and tell you what to do with it. I had a couple of warrants thrown out from Bury and Manchester Courts as they cannot adhere to the law in such ways. (Disgraceful behaviour, they should read UDHR Article 1 and understand the meaning of the word conscience).

I really can't make it any easier for you to sort this matter out once and for all and keep your property. I will copy and paste this from the UN website for you so it sinks in (all rights reserved without prejudice, recourse or notice if anyone thinks I am violating I.P. or Copyright laws - education purposes as well as making sure the law is maintained!)

Article 17.

• (1) Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
  • (2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property

You all have to stop worrying about these things it will do your health no good, I will bet you any money a Judge would agree with what I have said, these are the reasons laws were created in the first place you know! They still need you to discharge the debt mind but here's a defence for you to stop worrying about these things.

Good luck.

Edited by LawdyLawd

Thats really bad advice telling them that they should register the car in their mums name because when you register something and do not specify you are both legal and equitable owner, then legal title is held by the Crown and subservient entities (which in this case would be a Lower Court). So, even if it is in Fred Blogs then they have legal title and tell you what to do with it. As I own and possess full legal and equitable title on all intangible and tangible property, then no Court has ever been able to threaten any warrant of possession of goods. In fact, Manchester and Bury Courts tried and I had the warrant fully revoked because they cannot lawfully do that under penalty of perjury if I do not arbitrarily let them!

I really can't make it any easier for you to sort this matter out once and for all and keep your property. I will copy and paste this from the UN website for you so it sinks in (all rights reserved without prejudice, recourse or notice if anyone thinks I am violating I.P. or Copyright laws - education purposes as well as making sure the law is maintained!)

Article 17.

• (1) Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
  • (2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property

I hope you realise that what I am telling you here is what lawyers get paid hundreds of thousands of pounds a year for! I really cannot make it any simpler for you to sort this matter out completely and as you want. Tell them to discharge the outstanding value and tell them that if they take you rproperty you will have them criminally prosecuted as you are now seizing legal and equitable title pursuant to UDHR Article 17. Any half decent Barrister would rip any counter argument to shreds if you enforce this aspect of the law...... ARBITRARY!

Are you referring to the fact that the DVLA issue a document of Registration, the V5 that vests the actual title in them as it identifies someone as the "Keeper"? as OP's mother actually bought the car surely the title vests in her?

unless someone is thick skinned and fully conversant with the Freeman arguments, and truly is unafraid, then they are better off following what Caggers who have had experience of these 12th century throwbacks and their shenanigans advise them.

This is not to decry or impune the merits of your solution.

I have been paying the council every week, but i dont think its good enough for them, and they dont seem to have deducted it from the order....

If the car is owned by purchase and not in gift by your mum she can reclaim it at any time! If you really want to sort this then start listening to PT and follow exactly what he tells you...and post up the replies to his questions!

WD

To register is from regis, latin, ergo legal title is actually owned by the Crown at all times and it's subservient entities unless it is superseded by law and the rights which no entity can encroach upon. That's why my legal documents will look different to yours if they had to be evidenced in a Court of Law. How do you think they can lawfully take it in the first place if you default on a debt/liability and not be prosecuted for an act against your rights for violating them? Come on, that's entry level law that, your (without prejudice or recourse) ignorance must have overlooked that!

I'm not a "freeman", never said I was. What I have done however was discharge my debt in one legal case years ago, won 30+ legal matters since I started studying law and economics 5 years ago and have had 2 Courts and 2 Judges throw out claims against me due to lack of jurisdiction. I have no debt's or liabilities to worry about and the last two times I was asked to go to Court they said it was sorted when I got there and not to worry about it as I always used to go over most legal reps heads by law. I do have to have Barristers and Solicitors turn up at my door if they want me to discharge my families debt as the holder in due course but that's no biggy, two minute job.

Hopefully those less (wpor) ignorant then will start to understand the law and not legalities, Jurisprudence seems to be classed as being "on your high horse". I bet they don't really know the difference between lawful and legal either.

So, good luck.

Think I will move in with PT I prefer Cloud Cuckoo Land to La La Land.

WD

Nice as the thought may be a certain Mrs PT may have something to say about that, beware of flying plates

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have now spoken to the council, who refuse to take the debt back, and wont recalculate the order until we have actually left.. I was told i have to dela with the bailiff and when i rang them, they want the payment over 3 months which i cant afford... I dont know what the hell to do now