.:: Very + Lowells + Me ::.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4645 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi again!

I could do with being pointed in the right direction with this.

An account with 'Very' has now been legally assigned to Lowells (sold) and they are requesting the full amount or payment plan etc.

I am not disputing a debt in any way and intend to repay every penny but I do dispute the amount of debt. The debt was sold to them last month, the last payment we made to Very was about Apr/May this year and back then the balance was about £1700, now its £2100, I accept interest will have been added on but I know a heap load of charges have been added too.

So, I want to challenge the total (not the debt) and make contact with a realistic offer but also want to see what charges I have been fleeced with.

I’m thinking – SAR – but to who? Very or Lowels and at the same time letter with an offer to pay

Any idea’s?

Cheers

Current Debt : Approx £LOTS :-( ........................................................................Estimated Debt Free : Nov 2014 :-D

Barclaycard (wife) £1,080.43 Refunded

Barclaycard (me) SAR in progress

Shop Direct (x3 accounts) SAR completed. Claiming £3389.37 charges and £3,500 PPI

MBNA ..........SAR in progress. Charges & PPI from 1996 - present!

Your next ----> Lloyds Mastercard x2 - OPUS - Coop Visa - Monument Visa - RBS Visa - Cap One Visa x2 - Redcats x2

Dang ... I think Ive posted this in the wrong section ..should of gone in Debt Cllection Industry

Current Debt : Approx £LOTS :-( ........................................................................Estimated Debt Free : Nov 2014 :-D

Shop Direct (x3 accounts) SAR completed. Claiming £3389.37 charges and £3,500 PPI

Your next ----> Lloyds Mastercard x2 - OPUS - Coop Visa - Monument Visa - RBS Visa - Cap One Visa x2 - Redcats x2

no its ok here

you'll need to SAR the OC

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

OC? .. Original Creditor?

Sorry another quick question, is it worth my while sending a CAA to Lowell’s to see if they have the correct paperwork from Shop Direct. I just want to make sure everything is above board before I offer a payment because there is no way the total amount they say I owe is what I have spent/used.

I suspect a shed load of charges have been applied prior to Lowell’s buying this and I don’t really want to pay these as claiming them back from Shop Direct looks hopeless.

So do I send a CAA?