cccs :(

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4661 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Help im having problems with the cccs despite been told they were very good. Basically it took them ages to get my actual debt right and I finally got a plan setup and have just discovered there paying the same creditor twice! I cant contact them till monday and by then they will have paid my creditors! Has anyone else had issues with them as I'm now losing faith.

Hi moneyspinner

i'm sure someone will be along soon to help with your problem,

you could point out their mistake and ask them to get a refund of the payment.

my only dealings with the cccs were years ago, they helped work out our pro rata payments, but because we owed so much £100.000+

the said we should sell our house to pay off the debts.

I ignored them and sent offers to all our creditors

some agreed some threatened to take our house, but up to today,7years later, we are still living in it

and still making pro rata payments to all creditors, although some have been passed to DCA's.

so you could do it yourself, but can you put up with the hassle of phonecalls

good luck

witts

Thanks I having lots of problems my daughter get disability ellement of tax credit and theyve told me I have to pay that to them too as its not required. So why would I be given it then huh?

Hmm I'm not sure on that.. I would do as the next poster suggests and contact nationaldebt helpline for confirmation, the government dont hand out money willynilly (anymore) so if you are getting it, there is a good reason you are getting it and I doubt its so you can pay off debts that are nothing to do with your daughters disability.

S.

Guest Peer Lawther

Hi moneyspinner80,

Sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced.

You may have already contacted us to discuss your concerns but if you still need help let me know and I'll be happy to send you contact details for our Customer Liaison Manager.

Regards,

CCCS Peer

CCCS are flat out and people make mistakes unfortuately. You are right, they are not for everyone but they have helped hundreds too and for every bad experience you'l find a good one. You need to keep a close eye as you have done and also insist they negotiate the freezing of interest on your accounts. if you are proactive with them then i think you will get better service. unfortunately they are paid a percentage of what they pay the creditors (by the creditors) so although they claim complete impartiality i am personally not convinced (sorry Peer).