Parking fine.. bailiffs coming back today! Marstons!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4652 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right, here goes....Do not let the bailiffs in under any circumstances and keep all doors and windows locked. If you have a car then move it away from your property ASAP. They can not force entry into your home and you don't have to speak to them, in my case after 90 days of the receipt of the court liability order the case gets sent back to the court, I'm on day 79. So sit tight and ignore all their threatening letters, if you let them in they can use that to gain access to your home legally in the future for you to sign a walk-in possession order...YOU DO NOT WANT THIS!! If it is your child's debt then download a Statutory Declaration online and list all your possessions on it and get it signed by a solicitor (£5), make a copy and post it out of your letterbox if the bailiff visits again! So try not to worry, it's just scare tactics and they will try every angle...good luck!

Right, here goes....Do not let the bailiffs in under any circumstances and keep all doors and windows locked. If you have a car then move it away from your property ASAP. They can not force entry into your home and you don't have to speak to them, in my case after 90 days of the receipt of the court liability order the case gets sent back to the court, I'm on day 79. So sit tight and ignore all their threatening letters, if you let them in they can use that to gain access to your home legally in the future for you to sign a walk-in possession order...YOU DO NOT WANT THIS!! If it is your child's debt then download a Statutory Declaration online and list all your possessions on it and get it signed by a solicitor (£5), make a copy and post it out of your letterbox if the bailiff visits again! So try not to worry, it's just scare tactics and they will try every angle...good luck!

Thank you...Mr Mc G has just called me to say "we" are coming back to take your car, i then said to him that i have made an appeal to the court and will wait for an outcome on this first before he returns ~chortle~ he said ok lol will see what happens!

I am assuming that you have filed an Out of Time Application. A copy of this is sent to the local authority to consider and they have one month to respond. The account will be on hold for approx 6 weeks before you receive a response.

If the application is rejected, the warrant becomes live again and the bailiff can continue with enforcement.

Can you ask TEC for confirmation of the DATE of the warrant. This is VERY important.

How good is a walk in posetion order when the signatory cannot be identified.

Do you think the Bailiff has faked or just added his own signature on a levy he has not performed?

If so, get straight down the Police Station, and don't take any "its a civil matter" rubbish, this sounds like fraud to me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]