RMA Have me on Friends and Family Now

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4566 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't have to set my alarm any more in the morning RMA give me an early morning wake up call.

Ahhh its Sunday can have a lie in.

nn :closed_2:

Sk1ppy

My Doctor says that I don't suffer from Paranoia

But I know what he's really thinking !!!

Hi Skippy. There are lots of people on here prepared to help you if they can?

Who are RMA?

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

• 2 weeks later...

yep i was getting em too think they gone off me now though as i not had any for a while am beginning to think they got someone else am a bit jealous :lol:xxxxkia

• 2 months later...

I have started getting calls from these people. Have explained that the person they want no longer lives here, but still they keep calling. Sometimes there is no one at the end of the phone when I pick it up, other times it is some idiot who seems to think that I am Mystic Meg and can contact the ex husband by telepathy on their behalf! Have got to the point that I simply hang up on them and note down the time/date of the call.

Have never encounterd RMA before. Are they a sub-section of someone else?

Read this here Mrs B.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

• 2 weeks later...

RMA obviously don't believe that Mr B no longer lives at this address, despite being told on three seperate occassions to stop calling my number. They have now sent a card saying that they confirm they will be contacting Mr B on Wednesday between 8am-8pm. No idea which Wednesday they have in mind, they haven't been good enough to say, but they can always talk to the cat. I suppose I am meant to be quaking in my boots incase they make a personal appearance. They should be quaking in their boots at having to encounter me :mad2:.

Thanks for the above link Locutus, made interesting reading.

Hi

Thought I'd give you an update on RMA.

Not sure but I think my account has been passed on as there seems to be a new Sheriff in town. A few weeks ago someone turned up on the doorstep of a residence I liveat a decade ago or more ago God knows how they got that address. Anyway they said it was an important matter and tha ta letter had been sent to the said address informing the occupier of the pending visit. It was a Government matter and they needed to go through a questionnaire and it would take 30 minutes. Also everyone is getting these questionnaires and it is important they are filled in and returned "to the government I suppose!!!".

There were more questions such as where was I when would I be back etc. etc. until the gentleman was told to sling his hook.

A few days later the occupiers got a telephone call (must have got the occupiers name from the electoral role and then via the telephone directory) from a person asking for me and where was I. It was in concerning market research and they needed to talk to me.

If they took the time to look at my credit file they would see they would have to join a very long queue with with a hat. I owe the revenue a bundle so why would I pay them first.

Cheers for now.

Sk1ppy

My Doctor says that I don't suffer from Paranoia

But I know what he's really thinking !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure but I think my account has been passed on as there seems to be a new Sheriff in town. A few weeks ago someone turned up on the doorstep of a residence I liveat a decade ago or more ago God knows how they got that address. Anyway they said it was an important matter and tha ta letter had been sent to the said address informing the occupier of the pending visit.

I'm most disappointed, Skippy. Despite receiving a postcard saying that they would be calling my ex on Wednesday, two Wednesdays have passed by now with neither phone nor personal call to my address. For you, however, they bother to turn up at an address you lived at over 10 years ago. This is blatant favouratism on RMAs part and I think they should be reported for it :lol::lol: