Incorrect Items Received

Internets
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4694 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I ordered some Nike trainers online and they sent me an incorrect pair that I suspect may be fake as the items arrived from China (had I known that was where they were coming from I perhaps would not had ordered them).

I have emailed the company and they sent me the following after telling me that they had sent my pair to the wrong person:

"Dear Paul:

thank you for your letter.We have contacted with the another customer

who received your boots, she decided to keep the boots as the

international shipping is very expensive, she may sell the boots to

her friends or relatives. So we hope you can keep the boots too as the

international shipping is really deal. When you buy one again, we will

give you 20% off."

I find that completely unacceptable and suspect they are just stalling and playing along with no intention of sending me my trainers or giving me a refund.

I paid for the items via my Natwest debit card and I'm now concerned that my card details are out there. Does anyone know how I go about raising a claim with Natwest/Visa to get my money back?

Regards,

Paul

Inform the supplier that the contract is cancelled, as per Section 10 of the Distance Selling Regulations.

With your copy of a notice to that effect, provided to your debit card company, there should then be no hindrance to a reversal of the payment, it being the statutory duty of the supplier to reimburse.

You may also care to note that it is tantamount to a strict liability criminal offence, a breach of The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008, to fail to inform that the goods arrive from abroad, to "cause the average consumer to take a transactional decision he would not have taken otherwise".

Hi in

Welcome to CAG

The guys will be happy to advise as soon as they are available.

If you paid by Visa Debt, contact your Card provider, ask to do a Chargeback

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/sale-of-goods/your-rights-when-paying-by-credit-card/chargeback-on-credit-and-debit-cards

Also have a look at number 10 in my signature - SOGA

http://www.oft.gov.uk/business-advic...irly/sogahome/