Hfo turnbulls court proceeding pls help!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4355 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The intra group and the Barclaycard/HFO Capital agreements may themselves not comply with legislation, this though has yet to be tested and proven in court.

But one day it will.............HFO the end is nigh.........

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

It's just so pathetic how they can get away with manipulating and intimidating people.

They don,t, if you stand up to them.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

As BA says, it's all about the facts and the truth. It's the best weapon there is, knowing your rights, the law, and applying them together. Pay it if you owe it, but don't pay what you don't owe, or what is not legally theirs to collect.

I will definitely look into the legality of the agreement. Just hope if it comes to it that I'm able to amend the defence. BA if you don't mind me asking you mentioned HFO won; what course of action did you take after that?

I have just looked at the copy statements they have given me and I apologise the payment number does not start with PB it just starts with P and has 22 digits, anyone have any ideas?

after doing a bit of digging, found out via Barclay Card that they assigned the debt to HFO Capital Ltd. based at the same address as Turnbulls, on 26.06.07, however the company in Dublin was only set up on 18th Sept 2007.

Barclay Card told me that it was HFO Capital to whom the debt was assigned but they could not send it in writing. Why I have not got a clue.

The earlier SARs to Barclaycard used to show sold to Roxburghe, on recent SARs this info is missing, Barclaycard are know informing people it was either sold to HFO Capital or HFO Services.I had my judgement set aside on the grounds of it was the wrong company who had the CCJ, they had the opportunity to reclaim, they opted to discontinue.

If Barclaycard are altering their records to show that accounts sold to Roxburghe as being sold to HFO, then they will have a big problem... However, this generally applies to accounts sold in 2005, of which we have seen a few – we know they could not have been sold to HFO, because the service company, HFO Services, was dormant until the end of 2005.

Just had a look about Donkey and evidence of accounts sold to Rox 2006 and 2007.

This is where I think Barclaycard may have mucked up their systems. Accounts before 2006 were sold to Rox. If they’re changing the record of the company their stored data says the account was sold to, they are changing the facts – and that falls foul of the ICO regs.

I actually asked the lady at Barclaycard was it sold to HFO Capital or Services, she said HFO Capital n June 2007; they will not send anything in the post though.

Any clues on the payment method, it starts with P and 22 digits?

You need to phone this No DIRECTORS OFFICE TEL: 0844 0903111 and ask for Paul Hart ask again who it was sold to and that you want confirmation in writing.

Edited by broken arrow

Just called they are asking me to put it in writing and they will post confirmation out to me. Will put it in the post today! Just worried about the time scale and if the information comes after the case has been allocated, set for a hearing etc.

Yes that was a month ago when I submitted the SB defence. Turnbulls have till next Monday for kw to receive the CPR request. Any experiences of turnbulls failing to send the CPR and if so further steps? Many thanks.

They seldom respond to CPR, because it takes time and money, and because often they have never actually sent the documents they claim to have sent in their PoC. I feel the likelihood is they may not respond and the case will be stayed. Given their current rather precarious position with the OFT and generally, I think they will invest their time in the non-defended claims. I reckon 80-90% of their claims are undefended, so they’ll start going after charging orders.

It’s a waiting game for now, but you should at least be preparing an alternative amended defence based on the facts discussed here and on other similar threads.

I have just been looking o wr the letters HFO have sent me over the past few months and they aren't from HFO Capital, they are from HFO Services. Would it make a difference that they are sending me letters from a different company; a company who has no entitlement to do searches on me or isn't assigned the debt at all?