Brian Carter/Arrow Global county court Summons - old MBNA C/card

eggy12
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4430 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nothing as yet, not heard a peep ! Just taking it as it comes at the moment.. I think i have every debt collector in the country on my case as of late and just started dealing with council bailiff also :)

Eggy

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In court tomorrow for charging order, Im going to let them have it. Only problem is i wont be able to make it.. Is there a way i can leave instructions for the court on my behalf ?

You don't give the court instructions! You can send an email/fax to the court and set out your position but the order will be made in your absence with your consent or not so it isn't really necessary.

ok, thanks

Final quick one,

could i ask the court to impose an instalment order instead of charging order,

i can now afford a little more than originally offered (£1 per month, refused by the court)

now £20 per month and within a reasonable time frame now ?

The court is extremely unlikely to dismiss the CO application in favour of just making an instalment order but there's no harm in asking. You should also ask as an alternative that there be no enforcement of the CO so long as you make those monthly payments.

Send your request with income and expenditure information.

ok thanks,

im just in the process of emailing court asking for IO instaed of CO,

I reached an agreement with creditors and they are willing to accept an offer of £20 per month.

In email to court ive stated this and will hope the Judge goes along with it as im also letting them know about it will be unfair on other creditors whom one has been denied a CO

and others have accepted £1 per month and froze interest..

Not alot more i can do really.

. Will pop up email shortly and let you know of out come

For the attention of the Judge;

I will be unable to attend the hearing in person due to work commitments.

After having a change in circumstances I have reached an agreement with the claiments and an offer of £20 per month has been accepted.

With this in mind i ask the Judge to consider an Instalment Order instead of a Charging Order.

I believe a Charging Order will be unduly prejudiced on my other creditors consisting

Northern Rock (Loan) Claim Number ***** Order determined at £62 per month, Charging Order denied

Link Finacial(Bank Account overdraft) Offer of £1 per month accepted with interest frozen

Lyods TSB(Credit Card) offer of £1 per month accepted with interest frozen

HSBC (Credit Card)offer of £1 per month accepted with interest fozen

Intelligent Finace (Credit Card) offer of £1 per month accepted with interest frozen

If this cannot be done and Charging Order is made final I ask for the condition be added that as long as mothly payments are kept up with then no further action be made.

Respectfully

Mr Eggy12

Just have to wait and see what occurs.. Will post up when i get Order from court

Eggy12

sorry just logged in,

Claimants have all info.

. Not sure if it makes a difference,

they have agreed,

case to be heard in 11 hours 50 mins.

. all i can do now is wait,

had a bad day,

gas fitted pre payment meter ,

council bailiff banging on door half way through and this,

, oh the joys of it all

• 2 weeks later...

Hi sorry Ford did not know you had posted.. As said , i emailed court as above

Just received latest order.. adjourned (again)

This is I guess as I have now mentioned my other creditors whom i said it would be unfair to.

Adjourned till middle of May and claimant to serve all documents to creditors named in defendants letter..

They know about N/rock not the others as i did not tell them names just £1 per month from other creditors

so its there fault for not asking for more information ( not that i would have given it them )

Im surprised N/rock have not challenged as they were denied one in case i had with them

but i guess as they are now in take over from virgin i guess they are a bit busy !

Eggy