Wescot wont provide details

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4548 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recived a letter from wescot about a debt no company named i wrote back to them saying provide proof of debt they have wrote back to me saying our client arrow global have sent you documentation in january 2010 and the isssue is resolved

I dont know what debt its originally for is there a way of requesting it i am not sure whats my next step

Regards Paul

ignore the little fleecers!

they have no powers to do anything to you!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Its been a while since ive posted anything on here since my fight agianst the bank charges and won. Now my fight is with the debt agencys who pray on the vunerable as if its a game, who try to scare people into paying debts that may not even exist. I have currently fought and beaten 2 well know debt agencies and i am now on my 3rd which is of course tosspot AKA Wescot.

It all started when my girlfriend received a letter from Debt Agency No 1 Robinson Way. The letter was relating to a loan that had been taken out some 6yrs ago for a car that her and her ex was buying.

Now on the break up her ex had agreed to payoff the loan with the proceeds from the sale of the house. The loan was taken out with Halifax, so we rang Halifax and Halifax had no knowlage of a debt that was outstanding, so i decided to send Robinson way the CCa letter.

We received a letter saying they were waiting for the info from Halifax, but in the meantime we again spoke to halifax and found that Robinson Ways Halifax Ref Numbers did not match any Numbers used by Halifax and Robinson way were not the appointed agency that Halifax used, so armed with this info i sent out the 2nd letter and including a reference to our investiagtion.

A wk later we recieved a letter from Robinson way saying that they had closed the case.

Debt Agency No 2 was Lowell Finance who claimed that they had an outstanding debt from Next. Agian we investigated by speaking to next and send the CCa letter out to Lowell Finance Next could not verify if a debt was still outstanding and Lowell finance have to this day be unable to send proof of debt, so 2nd letter was sent out and no response from lowell Finance.

Debt Agency No 3 is our old friend Wescot who sent out a phishing letter to obtain information and whilst we ignored this letter they then sent out the letter requesting payment for a debt that my girfriend knows nothing about and who she owes the debt too expect wescot say their client is again our old friend Arrow ltd which is another debt agency.

We put in a formal complaint to the OFT and have sent Wescot a CCA letter on the 6th May 2011 and to date no response in the allotted time frame, so 2nd letter will be sent this wk.

Remember: Do not let these debt agencies bully you into paying of debts that may not exist because all you did was miss 1 payment, or you paid a loan, Credit card, or phone bill etc off ,but the provider has failed to update your credit info and close files properly. There are many ways Debt agencies get your info. You have rights so you need to use them. They take a chance and hope you will pay by scaring you into submission.

You have control, so keep up the fight.

Happy phil:-)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all. Update on wescot. Final letter was sent on the 31st May and we've heard nothing back from them or Lowell finance. Both the letters asking for proof of debt 12 days have bin and gone. They have both failed to provide me with any proof that any of the debts are true debts. This goes to prove that these compaines are poss obtaining money foul means. I cant imagine how much money they have received because people fall for there threatening letters and payup without stopping to think and checking 1st, by doing their own investigation work.

Please dont fall pray to these tactics. Do your homework 1st. You have to show them your in control. Use this site to get advice, template letters and help before you hand over any money. Times are hard enough as it is, dont make it any harder.

I love showing these debt agency's who's boss.

Happyphil :-D

Edited by dx100uk
please mind the words you use - we can be suffer libel issues as well as you!

• 5 months later...

Hi all.

6 Months has passed and finaly wescot have decided to reply to our final letter and have closed the case which did not suprise me due to the fact that they could not produce any proof of the debt they were claiming was owed.

This just goes to prove that they will do anything to get people to pay non existant debts.

Another one bites the dust, but another one will get on the band wagon as it will get sold on even tho it was put in dispute.

Bring it on.

Hi, Good result, but beware they have passed

the debt back to Arrow who may well off load it

to another bunch of idiots for a few pennies

in the pound.

Did you ever find out who the original

creditor is??

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi Brig

No we never found out who the original creditor was and nothing has shown up on any credit reports.

This will be the 3rd letter from a debt idiot that dose not show what the debt is that they are asking for and i know they will sell it on on the hope that we will paybut they dont know who they are messing with. These are small fry compared to wen i was fighting the banks on bank charges and i wooped there arse, but sadly there are people out there that fall foul of these idiots and are scared into paying up on a debt that may not even be a debt.

phil:-D