Employed then Self-Employed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4781 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning All,About to start looking into my sisters PPI and credit card charges claims.At the time she took them out (thinks they were postal/ flier applications) she was employed as a hairdresser. Not to sure at this time if it was mis-sold BUT a few years later she went self employed but was still paying PPI.So should she be looking to claim at least the PPI since she went self employed?thanks in advance.

Hi Xbox

Heres some info:-

The best thing to do is get the info from the companies, send them a SAR Request with £10, they will send you data for at least 6 years. Then you can get charges on a spreadsheet to calculate interest. It will help you establish if PPI's been mis-sold.

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/factsheets/payment-protection-insurance.pdf

Theres further info in (1) (2) and (3) in my signature.

Thanks Rebel,SAR's are being sent at the weekend, just wasn't 100% sure of change of employment circumstances, if this is something they can claim my sister should of told them about.

Even if she was employed, she might have been mis-sold PPI, see if you can get some facts from the data they provide.

Thanks Rebel,SAR's are being sent at the weekend, just wasn't 100% sure of change of employment circumstances, if this is something they can claim my sister should of told them about.