Link financial

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4745 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Iv had a letter this mornin from LINK FINACIAL saying that i owe them £977.61p this is the 1st letter iv had off them and their threatning to put a charge on my house the only debt i can think of is a loan i had about 7 8 years ago which i didnt pay please help ty

Ha ha, link farcical!

Ignore their first letter, if it just says you owe us, and doesn't say what it is for, then no way hosay!

They will need to furnish you with a LOT more information than that puerile missive!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Ha ha, link farcical!

Ignore their first letter, if it just says you owe us, and doesn't say what it is for, then no way hosay!

They will need to furnish you with a LOT more information than that puerile missive!

Hi Bazooka Boo

soosoo22 is a relative of mine link did say on the letter who the money was owed to

OK so is this alleged debt recognised then?

soosoo said all they could think of was it was for a loan, which would suggest that the letter was less than clear with the facts.

So if it is for a loan, which bank, how much, and when was the last activity on the account?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I am dealing with these clever intellectual people too just now. Dont deal with them on phone as they have obvious hearing problems when I have screamed statute barred down the phone at them. Next step will be they will send you a dodgy looking statement followed by an assignment of debt letter which will be dated this month but the assignment date will be a few years ago. Check your CRF as the dirty rotten scoundrels put a default on my account 5 years after any acknowledgement from the original creditor and the date of default was one week prior to them being assigned debt. They are clearly not too bright when trying to work read a calander. Another thing to expect is not to hear from them for months on end.

Have that default removed, or take them and the credit ref agency to court and sue them both for defamation.

they say its a debt form MBA she reckons it could be a credit card she had 7/8 years ago as far as she remembers she made a few payments then stooped

going over to see the letter tomorrow so i will have a better idea of what it said

forgot to tell her to check her credit file:roll: