HFO/Turnbull Rutherford

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4518 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying so hard to be strong, my dad died a few days ago and now I have to deal with these horrible people about a debt I am not sure I owe.... any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sorry to hear that samu. All here to get you through this.

Thank you all, I don't know if I can cope with all this.... but I have to be strong for my mum and my two children....

Sadly, have also been there, seen it and done it. It’s a dreadful thing.

The knowledge that we can help you beat off these disgusting idiots will hopefully let you concentrate your efforts on your family. In a sense it’s useful that you can feel they are trying to take from you something that is not theirs – a motivator if ever there was one.

Just keep feeding us the facts we ask for.

Sadly, have also been there, seen it and done it. It’s a dreadful thing.

The knowledge that we can help you beat off these disgusting idiots will hopefully let you concentrate your efforts on your family. In a sense it’s useful that you can feel they are trying to take from you something that is not theirs – a motivator if ever there was one.

Just keep feeding us the facts we ask for.

How do I scan documents onto here again. I forgot how to do it... Thanks. I will try and use my friends later this evening when she gets home and I can then post the details. Thank you.

Scan and (a) convert to PDF, use the advanced posting facility and post in line, or (b) use photobucket.com and post the jpeg’s code into your thread.

Thank you.

Not got much time today, but this certainly requires a CPR 18 request in addition to CPR 31 to clarify some of the facts. As usual, the PoCs are conflicting – one says assigned by Barclaycard to the claimant (not possible), the other states via HFO Cayman. They are clearly confused (and telling fibs in PoCs, as usual).

But it’s the vagueness in the PoC that needs sorting – they don’t say when the LoP Act was complied with, ie. they just say an NoA has been sent ‘previously’. It was not, for a start, and if they want to claim interest from the date of assignment, then they have to have informed you at the date of assignment and have sent you annual statements – they will have difficulty proving that (cos we know they don’t do it). But they will probably make up a document to suit the court case, as I can prove they have done in the past.

Will look over further a bit later.

Not got much time today, but this certainly requires a CPR 18 request in addition to CPR 31 to clarify some of the facts. As usual, the PoCs are conflicting – one says assigned by Barclaycard to the claimant (not possible), the other states via HFO Cayman. They are clearly confused (and telling fibs in PoCs, as usual).

But it’s the vagueness in the PoC that needs sorting – they don’t say when the LoP Act was complied with, ie. they just say an NoA has been sent ‘previously’. It was not, for a start, and if they want to claim interest from the date of assignment, then they have to have informed you at the date of assignment and have sent you annual statements – they will have difficulty proving that (cos we know they don’t do it). But they will probably make up a document to suit the court case, as I can prove they have done in the past.

Will look over further a bit later.

Hi DonkeyB,

Thanks for your response, I hope this is a stupid question. What is a CPR 18 & CPR 31? Also, what is the difference between both? Thanks.

A letter from one of your other threads I should get on with the letter now. I've found this letter on the thread you gave, should I use this and is it okay to sent this to the DCA or do I have to send this directly to MBNA:"Dear Sirs.RE: Account no.xxxxxxI write with regards to the above account with your organization.I respectfully request that you provide me by return a copy of the credit agreement which bears my signature. I require this as I have reason to believe that there may be discrepancies within the agreement which may leave it improperly executed.Obviously, if the agreement is improperly executed I would be entitled to ask the court to consider the agreement and make a declaration of the rights of parties to the agreement. I must stress this request is NOT made pursuant to section 78 Consumer Credit Act 1974 but is made pursuant to the Civil Procedure Rules ( Pre action protocols and Part 31.16) and therefore unsigned copy will not suffice, only a copy of the original contract in its unaltered form will suffice in these circumstances. Please confirm if you still hold a copy of my signed agreement and that you will provide me with this document.I do not view this as an unreasonable request, given that by supplying the document which I have asked for will allow me to assess, if my case has merit and will help to resolve matters, possibly without the need to involve the court and will undoubtedly save costs on both sidesI look forward to your reply and would ask for a response by 4pm on 26 September 2009.Regards xxxxxxxxxxxMany thanks Foolish Girl, for all your help so far, I really appreciate it, this make me feel much better now.RegardsSamu

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Samu this is all getting very confusing, you deny knowledge of CPR, yet you have previously made posts regarding the matter.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Samu this is all getting very confusing, you deny knowledge of CPR, yet you have previously made posts regarding the matter.

I am sorry for any confusion caused,please know this is not intentional, it has been a long time and to be honest I didn't understand it then hence I loss that case hence I am trying to learn better so I am prepare if and when any questions are asked I am able to defend myself properly.

Look in the stickies on the Legal Forum - excellent thread there.

Thanks for this. I think I understand a bit. I have a few more questions if I may and hope I didn't asked this before.

If I defend can you advice what defence should I use please? Also, from your experience on this forum have there been any successful cases with HFO?

I have to make a decision soon and would really appreicate your expertise and advice. Thank you

Yes, defend. They have no case at present. Why would you want to pay monies that there is so far no evidence you owe?

You puzzle me...

DonkeyB,

Why did you say I puzzle you? I am sorry, I have alot going on at the moment with my dad's death and trying to sort out funeral not being able to grief, taking care of my mum and 2 young children, I may be abit space out and I can only apologize. I promise I am normal and just want to get these horrible people off my back...

I have a few more questions if I may, you mentioned in post 40, the POC's are conflicting as it was not possibly for Barclaycard to be assigned to the claimant plus the other one states HFO Cayman. I've read some articles with this company dealing in illegal transfers of accounts. I just wonder how can I prove this?

Also, should I ask them to send me details of the alledged transferred to the Claimant pursuant to an intra-group agreement?

Thank you.

Should I also asked where do they based their contractual interest to or this should be included in the credit agreement?