WORRIED about pay!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4768 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My partner did 3days work with a firm that promised him full time permanent job, but they used him!! for 3 days work so i contacted the firm and asked when his pay date would be. they told us 7th april (tomorrow) im dreading they are not paying him even thoe he got a new job and they pay same date we still owed 153 from this firm and it a lot of money to us be grateful to know what i can to if he not paid ?

If they don't pay him, you'll need to send a letter setting out what he's owed and saying that if they don't pay you'll take legal action.

So let us know if you need help setting that out.

thank you will let you know in morning i just got a hut feeling they wont pay him, had this happen 3 years ago and when took it further ended getting nothing as the company had not been paying taxes so were we out of pocket for one months wage :( and then they tried to get us for uniform costs which did't happen as the court threw it out,

ok no pay, we rang them and he got someone will call you back, he got asked what had happened as to why he left and then he said the person who interviewed him will ring him back, we not had a call back was told by a GMB member to tell them to pay and if not add interest for each day it not paid any ideas as to what we can do now??

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

Dear Sir/Madam

I worked for your firm from xx/xx/xxxx until yy/yy/yyyy, a total of ## hours. It was agreed that £zz.zz would be the rate of my remuneration and that I would be paid for this work on aa/aa/aaaa.

I have not received payment. Please ensure that I am paid in full for the work I completed by no later than (7 days from date of letter).

Failing reciept of payment I will make all necessary legal applications to recover this debt, and notify HM Revenue & Customs that you have failed to pay me the National Minimum Wage.

Thanks ever so much.

Love and Kisses xxx

Stuggling.

• 2 weeks later...

ok no pay and no response from them goin cab tomorrow as we missed a weeks rent cz of lack of pay, having to pay double this week :( really annoyed about it so gettin hold of the SIA who approve them and goin to CAB tomorrow to see what they can do to help

the SIA stands fir SECURITY INDUSTRY AUTHORITY, they are approved by them, i wrote letter nearly same as one you posted up, when ring and speak they just go on about why he left and then nothing about pay really annoys us

Doubt you'll get any joy from the SIA, they're a regulatory body. They won't deal with a dispute between an employee and (ex)employer.

Well, go to the CAB. I reckon they'll say the same as me, time for a legal application. Costs nowt (well, in the ET. CC is free if you're on a very low income).

I think that's the only way to gee them along.

• 2 weeks later...

today i got a call from the NMW people after they gained prove of partner doing work they told me if i wanted to i could tell them they now involved and have proof of partner working for them or i could allow them to do it but would take months to get money.

I rang the firm to inform them that NMW people involved and said they had prove that he worked for them 4 hours later money in bank whoohoo!! i rang NMW and thanked them for there help.

and i would like to say THANK YOU to you too so THANK YOU XXXX