Having trouble working out the interest. Sorry Maths is not my strong point, or spreadsheets LOL

Johnny Brassic
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4789 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone.

Back again just to ask for a couple of quick pointers if at all possible. I'm having trouble paying Capital One and as much as I try to sort it out I keep getting landed with charges which seems to just send me back over my limit sending me back to square one again. I'm in a hole I can't seem to get out of due to it no matter what I do.

Its a £500 limit, currently at a little over, due to their stupid charges. I've worked out that since Sept 09 they have charged me £192.00. Overlimit and late fees. At what rate do I charge the interest and how do I work it out. I don't know how spreadsheets work, don't understand compound interest rates or how to work them out and can't find any working OpenOffice spreadsheets I can copy/utilise.

I'd have been happy to continue trying to sort this out but 6 weeks of 3 calls per day have tipped me over the edge and I now have decided to go all out for this. I reckon with interest half the account should be paid off!

Any help and or pointers to the right page would be great. Past that I should be OK :madgrin:

Love and Peace x

Hi,

There's a Tutorial in this link...................

http://www.consumerwiki.co.uk/index.php/Interest_Tutorial

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert