Nelson Guest and Partners Solicitors

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4803 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

All I can tell you is they are solicitors (so called) for hire to Westcotts, probably for 50 pence per letter. You are supposed to be intimidated by the headed notepaper. I bet their letter states communicate only with Westcotts and not directly to the solicitors. This is because they haven't a clue what is being sent out by Westcotts in their name.

as said, a letter for hire. What I do is to ignore the contact instructions and write to the solicitor (if you feel need to write at all). If you write to the solcitor (who just handed over a tonne of stationery for Wescot to use as they liked) they have to pass it over to Wescot. Twice the work and cost. You may also look for irregularities in the letter and complian to the senior partner and to the Solcitors Regulation Authority, just to create extra work. It may not stop them, but it makes the practice less profitable, and they are likely to give up sooner. They pick on the weaker, and anyone who snarls back at them appears to much hard work. Don't expect any complaint you make to be upheld, because they won't, but if a solcitor sees that letting wescot use their stationery might result in a complaint that is upheld, bu in any case results in extra work that consumes more resources than Wescot pay for, economics come into effect.

1st check the date on the letter was it sent b4 you dispute was loged? as they are actualy autamated letters and its not someone personaly that sends them but info from the computer. if the letter has actualy been sent after the dispute was logged call back wescot advise them of the dispute and check for an updte......it is more than likely that wescot have referd the dispute back to there cliant (abby) who are very slow at getting back to wescot and the account has atomatacley came off hold and generated you a letter. any more help needed let me know x