Yes Car Credit - Help please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6280 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry haven't updated sooner!

Well I turned up at Court armed with all my paperwork etc, and after waiting 30 minutes was called in. The Claimants Solicitor, put forward the details of claim, and I explained my defence and the documents which I provided. The Judge said as far as he could see there was no claim as it was obvious from the time of agreement that I had paid over £4075 which was the amount stated in the clause for me to be able to terminate and not pay anthing further. He stood the matter down and asked the Solicitor to obtain payment details from his client immediately. Solicitor went and did this and we went back in. I had paid over this amount, and the Judge said he clearly did not see under what basis they were claiming as it seemed evident I had acted in accordance with the Agreement. Solicitor said that he understood his client had terminated agreement not me, however he could not produce any evidence to prove this. Therefore claim relating to loan thrown out and no judgement made. However, with regards to PPI insurance, the Judge said that as the Contract states optional Direct Auto may have a claim. I quoted recent FSA ruling against G E Money and said I would defend any claim on the basis of the insurance being missold. He said he would therefore refer the PPI part being approximately £1000 to a small claims court and then I can provide a defence if I wish, but as far as he was concerned the matter was concluded.

So just the PPI part to fight now, but the loan part being £5000 I won! Just goes to show, we can take on this shoddy company!

Halifax plc - £1600 WON - received

Halifax plc - £925 WON - received

Halifax plc £370.00 WON - received

Yorkshire Bank - £1290 WON - received for boyfriend

Back to sort out Credit File and get back on track!

HAVE FAITH AND KEEP GOING :p

Well done! Congratulations! :)

As you said, just goes to show what you can achieve with a bit of support and a lot of courage!

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

Only just caught up with this but fantastic result - get them on the PPI now :)

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....