NORTHERN DEBT RECOVERY - toothfairy finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4353 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Just had a very heated converstaion with a muppet at NDR about outstanding debt, i maid an offer of £15 a month , which is not much but all i can afford as im paying ten other debts off monthly also but was refused.

firstly what annoyed me is original debt was £300 but now stands at £1112 and after heated exchanges i told them to just take me to court.

they have threatened to send door step collectors round ect ect , whats my next course of action ???

many thanks

kh41

I think there's a template letter that you can send them to revoke the right for them to send doorstep agents around - it'll be in the library.

Correct:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?609-Can-t-find-the-letter-you-want-Look-here

Section 4

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

How long does it take before they can send someone to your house. I have a loan passed on from May 1st

Thanks

Hi all

Just had a very heated converstaion with a muppet at NDR about outstanding debt, i maid an offer of £15 a month , which is not much but all i can afford as im paying ten other debts off monthly also but was refused.

firstly what annoyed me is original debt was £300 but now stands at £1112 and after heated exchanges i told them to just take me to court.

they have threatened to send door step collectors round ect ect , whats my next course of action ???

many thanks

kh41

hi there i think you need to take a look at this thread, oh it would let me post a link!

ok go on my profie and look at the thread i started about them lot. there is a lot of helpfull advice and the poeple that have commented on the post know what they are talking about.

let me know if it does help.

hi there i think you need to take a look at this thread, oh it would let me post a link!

let me know if it does help.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?306836-tooth-fair-payday-loan-unfair-treatment-and-threats

Hope that helps

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 1 year later...

I am in an IVA

I phoned toothfairy after receiving an email saying that they was going to pass my file on to an debt recovery agent.

I explained that my IVA had been accecpted , But because I took out a loan out they said that I had no intention of paying the loan back and the will now pass it on to a fraud agent??

I keep getting emails saying they are going to pass my file on to a debt recovery agent and also got a letter from them today telling i have to pay so a date of they will take further action, I.E. CCJ, court action etc....

I am in an IVA

I phoned toothfairy after receiving an email saying that they was going to pass my file on to an debt recovery agent.

I explained that my IVA had been accecpted , But because I took out a loan out they said that I had no intention of paying the loan back and the will now pass it on to a fraud agent??

I keep getting emails saying they are going to pass my file on to a debt recovery agent and also got a letter from them today telling i have to pay so a date of they will take further action, I.E. CCJ, court action etc....

They lie!