Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6472 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Magical,

No, cant help on the above, but I am about to start the process myself. At the very start in that i am requesting the charges informaiton for the past 6 years on 2 accounts - Would be great to keep in touch and talk about how you got on and visa versa

DebbieBlenkin

Just finished reading nearly everything on this website so it's time to say Welcome. I'll do it here if that's ok, as it's an appropriate thread.

I've been wanting to get my own back on HBOS ever since they charged me £298 in the 2 weeks running up to Christmas last year!

So I'm sending off my S.A.R. and £10 cheque tonight. Will keep you all informed.

I'm in the process of writing to the Halifax to reclaim bank charges to the value £1160.00. Has anyone been successful with the Halifax? Let me know how you got on?:shock:

Hia. You've come to the right place. I have just today received all of my money back from the Halifax. It's wonderful when you look at your account and realise they have put the money in. Everyone is really helpful here and if you read the FAQ's and do everything step by step you should be ok.

Good luck

Caz

Hiya & Welcome

I have 2 account with the Halifax.

I have just won my charges back on one of my Halifax accounts, Just waiting for the charges on my other Halifax account going into my account very soon (next 5 working days).

Good Luck with Your Claims

Angi x

Good Luck with Your Claim

Angi x

:) If I have been of any help, please click the Scales of 'Justice' in the botton left corner. ;) Thanks

Hi guys,

I have just become a member too today and like you guys on here I have had my eyes taken out by the Halifax and as a result of the charges I am struggling everymonth now with bills.

Once I get paid I am sending off for my statements and hopefully get ALL of my money back which will be well over 1500 I reckon.

Keep me posted on how you guys get on with the Halifax.

hi there, this is the first time today ive visited this site, im gonna start reclaiming from halifax and barclays and wondered where you got your initial letter and prelim letter from? cant find the templates anywhere!

:confused:

go to consumer home page, scroll down, you will see bank templates

Hiya & Welcome

I have 2 account with the Halifax.

I have just won my charges back on one of my Halifax accounts, Just waiting for the charges on my other Halifax account going into my account very soon (next 5 working days).

Good Luck with Your Claims

Angi x

how many years back did you you claim on

Hello, good luck to everyone in winning their money back. I am also claiming £1795 from the Halifax. They have just offered me £730 as a friendly gesture but I,m still going ahead with court proceedings

did you send them the, you will accept this as a part payment settlement but reclaiming the rest through courts letter.

SETTLED CASES

LTSB (CC) £20 21-8-06

HSBC (CC) £600 19-10-06

HSBC (Ac) No.1 £1900 25-10-06

RBS (CC) £900 25-10-06

Smile (Ac) £1300 17-11-06

A&L (Ac) No.1 £400 23-11-06

A&L (Mortgage ERC) £3900 4-12-06

LTSB (Ac) £200 13-12-06

A&L (Ac) No.2 £120 19-12-06

HSBC (Ac) No.2 £650 29-12-06

LTSB (Business) £1700 13-2-07

RBS (Ac) £4500 + Default Removal 17-3-07

Barclays (Bus) Warrant of Execution 10-3-07 not used yet

ONGOING CASES

Egg (CC) N1 Filed £1300 + Default Removal Judgment Order 9/1/07 In my Favour

Barclays Business loan & 2 accs. S.A.R N1 filed Judgment in Default isued 15/2/07

HSBC (CC) have failed to produce Credit Agreement

TO DO CASES

Egg (Loan)

LTSB (Ac Ltd Company)

LTSB (Loan)