Help needed for the final straight

Dave L
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6424 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My MCOL was up last wensday, and true to form (ronnie :D CORBETTS) filed their Defence on friday.

This was in the form of 6 page`s of Garbage, with the USEUAL CPR 18 request,

PROOF OF each and every charge, ACCOUNT Number, list of charges etc.

Now i was about to recycle this (as I COULDN`T FIND ANY TOILET ROLL :o )

when 2 thoughts struck me. (well actually 3)

1. These request must be MASS PRODUCED as of late and the ink might still be wet,

though this might be the apt place for this reside ;) , my Ma used to say always wear clean undies "as you might end up in hospital after an accident"

and it would look quite odd to the staff "a transfer of Corbetts transcripts" ON MY RUMP.

2.Perhaps its in our interest to comply with there request. (doubtful i know) but read on.

If we have sent detail to corbetts (all chg details/dates/account details court fees etc) they can opt to settle b4 court (this not MCOL) but actual small claims court, as theres extra fees involved, and ive read a lot of the capitulating

1 or 2 days before court,

Though i can`t make out if the settlements were down to (sending details to corbetts only) or corbetts and court, or court only.

3. I need to fit that toilet roll holder:D .

Now i received the Court transfer doc`s yesterday, and the AQ due back by the 26/09/2006, now i`m claiming £1450.00 (and not sure what fee for this amount) but am i correct in thinking the fees are gonna be £100.00 as when i add any fee to the claim amount "it`ll go over £1500.00, and the £100.00 fee will come into force anyway.

-

SO DO I

(a) Send CORBETTS my details as above

(b) Send to Corbetts and Court (+ fees :-( )

© send Court only (+ fees:-( )

(d) do nothing ,head in sand, thinking i`ll make em sweat.

(e) emulate Corbetts and send everything in late as possible.

DAVE.

Send them your schedule + a/c details:

Dear Sir or Madam:

Claim No: XXXXX

I acknowledge receipt of your defence & request for further information and clarification.

I anticipate that the claim would be allocated to the small claims track and would not then expect to have to deal with a Part 18 request since these are specifically excluded under Part 27 unless the court specifically orders me to do so of its own initiative

Furthermore I consider that the CPR part 18 request is intimidatory and I intend to bring the intimidation to the notice of the court.

However, for clarity, I enclose a schedule of charges and I confirm the charges I am claiming were applied to the following account:

Account Name: XXXXX

Account numbers: XXXXX

Sort Code XXXXX

Amount XXXXX

Yours sincerely

• 3 weeks later...

Sent Ronnies (corbetts) the sarchy template (in the toilet bandits thred):D

I know it was classed as "TOO PERSONAL" but hey they probally bin em anyway.

But to my suprise i received a copy of Their AQ (FATBEST) though it was 90% blank, just the small claim track,

I never sent corbetts a copy of my AQ just the court, .

When do i get a court date "last day of fileing was the 26/09/06 or is it in the lap of the gods.