JBW Bailiffs clamped my vehicle for the PCN and all notices which i never received

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4841 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Today morning i found that JBW bailiff clamped my car. I was staying at my relative's house in redbridge. I called Bailiff's, they didn't provide me details of offence and asked me contact london borough of redbridge. I called london borough of redbridge and after going through 30 mns wait and various hops, i was transferred to CCTV notices team. They told me that on 8 may 2010, i parked my car in loading and unloading bay which i don't recall. I never received any PCN or notice from bailiff till today and now all of a sudden my car is clamped. I moved house in April but notified DVLA in June. I was collecting all my letters from my old house till July/August. The fact i received one different PCN in july on my old address which i paid is the proof that i was collecting my letters. Council had my old address on their account but bailiff had my old as well as new address. I didn't receive any letter from either bailiff or local council on either my old or new address.

JBW Bailiff is asking for a payment of £400. After going through the various posts on this forum, i have filled TE7/TE9 form and mailed and faxed to TEC. They take action in 24 hours, today is friday and then there is weekend. I hope that Bailiff don't tow my vehicle away.

This forum is a wonderful place to share experiences and getting valuable advice. My car is immobilised and i can't travel to my home. Can the experts please advice me if i have done the right thing and what do they advice me to do next.

Thanks

Today morning i found that JBW bailiff clamped my car. I was staying at my relative's house in redbridge. I called Bailiff's, they didn't provide me details of offence and asked me contact london borough of redbridge. I called london borough of redbridge and after going through 30 mns wait and various hops, i was transferred to CCTV notices team. They told me that on 8 may 2010, i parked my car in loading and unloading bay which i don't recall. I never received any PCN or notice from bailiff till today and now all of a sudden my car is clamped. I moved house in April but notified DVLA in June. I was collecting all my letters from my old house till July/August. The fact i received one different PCN in july on my old address which i paid is the proof that i was collecting my letters. Council had my old address on their account but bailiff had my old as well as new address. I didn't receive any letter from either bailiff or local council on either my old or new address.

JBW Bailiff is asking for a payment of £400. After going through the various posts on this forum, i have filled TE7/TE9 form and mailed and faxed to TEC. They take action in 24 hours, today is friday and then there is weekend. I hope that Bailiff don't tow my vehicle away.

This forum is a wonderful place to share experiences and getting valuable advice. My car is immobilised and i can't travel to my home. Can the experts please advice me if i have done the right thing and what do they advice me to do next.

Thanks

When completing the TE7 & TE9 you merely have to provide a reason as to why you are submitting the form LATE. Whenever we assist vehicle owners I suggest the following:

It would be best to visit the website and you will need to fill in a TE7 & TE9

form and state on it something along the following lines:

I was unable to file this statement within time because it was not until a bailiff company clamped my vehicle that I was made aware of this parking charge notice. I made enquiries with Redbridge Council and they confirmed that all statutory notices had been sent to my previous address at: ( put previous address). I moved from that address in May 2010 and advised DVLA of my new address approx 8 weeks later.

PS: We also refer to the relevant Civil Procedure Rules and the revised Operational Guidance to Local Authorities concerning bailiffs enforcing a warrant at a new address.

If you had sent you form to TEC by either email or fax then it will be processed by them and sent to Redbridge Council at the latest this morning. Sadly, Redbridge have 19 business days in which to consider your application (that's one month)!! If it is rejected, then you need to check the attached Statement of Truth to see that it is signed by an officer at Redbridge Council as it is now common place for the rejection to be signed by a member of staff at the bailiff company!!!

You need to also telephone TEC this morning to tell them that a bailiff has clamped your car at your current address. Many times, TEC will send an email to the council to remind them once AGAIN that their bailiffs must return the warrant if they discover a new address!!

Some times, a bailiff will keep the clamp on the car until the TE7 & TE9 have been settled, but MOST times they will remove the clamp for the time being.

Given that you moved home and advised DVLA, then if this application is rejected, you need to appeal. Hopefully this will not be necessary. If you have any questions, please post back.