HFC BANK Re:- Charges and DN.

twoman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4484 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Q,

How much detail has to be included in the poc.

Could i just state how much i am claiming and what for.

From what I've learned, the POC can make or break a claim so I'd spend some time and do it properly.

Here's the basis of POC which you should adapt to your particular loan. This one is for CC charges but the principles are the dsame although wording will have to be changed.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?561-Credit-Card-Charges.-POC-for-N1.

Time to do some more reading around the forums and get some ideas from other POCs you see there.

ims

Hi ims,

The agreement is attached for the reclaim of charges,could you have a look and let me know what you think as i am unsure about the reclaiming process.

[ATTACH]31018[/ATTACH]

Edited by cerberusalert

Hi

Doesn't really matter as any of them will need to be changed to suit your loan account.

I think you ought to have a read of some of the success threads in the bank forums. Read the POCs you find and make notes of pertinent points. You'll then be in a potion to have a go at creating your own. When you've had a go, post up the POC here and one of the legal guys/gals can review it for you.

ims

• 3 months later...