skbuncks v Lloyds ***SETTLED IN FULL***

skbuncks
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6249 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nope, not a sausage. I dont expect to either, not till the 28th anyway, annoying time wasting little £$$£^%$*&*'s that they are.

No doubt i'll see you on the court steps, along with everyone else booked in for the 28th.

Only 2 weeks and 2 days to go

skb

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

Victory over Vodafone: default removal

click!

Victory over Lloyds PPI claim £2606 click!

Barclaycard lazygoing - £580 + £398 contractual int at 17.7 % click! (Received partial payment £110 21/11/06)

The GF's battle against RBS click! stayed awaiting the end of the world

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Merewynkitt and skbunks - Although I am not sure what the courts directions are for the banks filing their bundles (usually 14 days prior to hearing) invariably they will not and this link may prove useful:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/58011-sc-m-court-bundle.html

The issue of the non compliance letter may prompt a settlement offer.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

Cheers for that Guido, ill be sure to use it. Should make a nice little valentines pressie for ****. I may even wrap it in a little red bow.

skb

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

click!

Barclaycard lazygoing - £580 + £398 contractual int at 17.7 % click! (Received partial payment £110 21/11/06)

.........21 days, 1 hour,12 minutes and 35 seconds to go.

Question is where do I park my car????

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

click!

The CAG clock appears to be fast as its only 12:47. Completely ruined my previous post.

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

click!

Court bundle finally printed, bound and ready to send in the morning. A nice 130 pages or so.

20 days, 1 hour, 34 minutes and 50 seconds to go

skb

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

click!

............19 Days, 1 hour, 38 minutes exactly to go.

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

click!

LMAO this is going to be one longggggggggggggg thread if you are going to count down every day ..also if you need any advice in the future it's going to take forever to scroll back through your thread to see what you have done so far .

ADVICE = we can see how long you have left so don't post a countdown every day :)

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

:)congratulations Merewynkitt:)

:) and Congratulations To Me. Have Just Checked My Account And £890 Has Just Been Paid In.:)

Woohooooooooooooooooooo:o

Maybe I should send **** a valentines by way of a thankyou!!!!

Many Thanks To Everyone Who Have Helped Me On Along The Way Its Been A Long Journey But Well Worth It

Skb

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

click!

For reference I have not heard a single word from either **** or Lloyds as yet, will see what the post brings over the next couple of days.

Payment was made direct into my account in three separate deposits each entitled

REFUND BANK CLAIMS

and were for the following amounts

£595 (charges)

£214 (8 % interest, oh how I wish id known about contractual interest when i filed)

and £80 for court fees.

£500 is now winging its way to my GF who kindly helped me pay off my overdraft when lloyds demanded in back last july. Thanks to this site she is now taking RBOS on to get her charges back. See her thread here click!

Success survey completed and donation made (a modest one cos still skint but every penny counts)

Power to the people

gary

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

click!

Is this ironic....

The money from lloyds is now going to finance my claim against barclaycard

skb

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

click!

LMAO this is going to be one longggggggggggggg thread if you are going to count down every day ..also if you need any advice in the future it's going to take forever to scroll back through your thread to see what you have done so far .

ADVICE = we can see how long you have left so don't post a countdown every day :)

My apologies Janet was getting a bit carried away

Its the Final Countdown

.........0 Days, 0 Hours, 0 Minutes and 0 seconds to go. LOL

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

click!

Congrats Skb!!:D

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

I was going to suggest getting a countdown from tickerfactory to put in your signature so that you didn't have to post a countdown message each day... but you have won now anyway :)

Congratulations! Enjoy spending (or saving) your money.

Lloyds have acknowledged my claim and paid out £625, just waiting for the rest.

Having came accross GaryH's two threads

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/65921-application-costs.html

and

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/64911-got-court-date-guide.html

I intend to pursue Lloyds for my expenses incurred in pursuing this claim. Given the run around they put us through I believe it to be true and just for them to be penalised for their abuse of us and the court system.

Indeed I know of one instance where someone has been granted £950 in 'compensation' http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/rbs-bos-successes/49470-contractual-interest-details-case.html against RBOS. This was for inconvienience caused, distress caused, priniting costs, exemplary charges and aggravated damages.

My Expenses so far

Printing/photocopying at 10p per sheet for 386 pages = £38.60

Postage = £9.76

Time charged at £9.25 / hr

Preparing DPA - 1 hr

Preparing Prelim and schedule of charges- 5 hrs

Preparing LBA - 1 hr

Preparing allocation questionnaire - 1 hr

Researching relevant case law and regulations - 40 hrs (although was probably much higher becuase i spent a lot of reading up on the subject)

Preparing court bundle - 5 hrs

Gives a total of 54 hrs = £499.50

Grand total £547.86. This seems a bit high to me but then I have devoted a hell of a lot of my time to this since May 2006. However CPR 27.14(2)(g) of civil procedures for small claims track does state

The court may not order a party to pay a sum to another party in respect of that other party's costs, fees and expenses, including those relating to an appeal, except – such further costs as the court may assess by the summary procedure and order to be paid by a party who has behaved unreasonably

Although I have still to receive any correspondance from [problem] or Lloyds informing of there intent to settle so should I wait until I have received such a letter or just press on with it now??

skb

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

click!

They won't send you a letter or any confirmation - just submit the letter and attachmwents to the court.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Letter now sent to and received by Sheffield Court for costs. Claiming £530 ish, more or less same breakdown as in post# 68. Will nom have to wait and see what the court thinks.

Strangely enough when I got home from work on monday after sending the letter there was one waiting for me from **** on my door mat. The letter was supposedly in response to a phone conversation we had had (despite never having spoken to them in my life) offering me full settlement etc and could I let the courts know they had settled. Well thats covered in costs letter so no problems there ****.

On a different note how do I change my thread title to WON and move it to successes forum??

skb

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

click!

• 2 weeks later...

Update on costs application - denied

OK, have just spoken to the court, the judge read my letter and decided in all his infinite wisdom that my time, effort, distress and anxiety was worth zilch. No reason given guess I might have been asking for too much

Chalk that up as 1 point for Lloyds. Thats makes us on a 1,1 draw so time for a rematch. Lloyds credit card charges here we come

skb

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

click!

Hi Cutey, and welcome to the forum

The best place to start is by reading through:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

and the FAQs

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

This should answer most of your questions and make the process a lot less daunting for you.

Once your done reading if you start your own thread where you can keep a log of your progress and raise any questions/issues you might have. In this way all the info relevant to your claim will be inone place and easy to see, which will make it easier to answer any questions you may have.

Happy reading and remember to keep us updated on your progress

skb :eek:

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

click!