Two accounts, one bank

Tel916
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6450 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My apologies if I've missed the relevant FAQ guys, I've been looking, can't find the Info.

As topic really, I've two accounts with the Halifax, opened within seconds of each other. Up until now, I've dealt with the claims seperately, but the LBA expiry is on the same date, so I was wondering if there's any advantage/disadvantage to combining the MCOL procedure, the outlay isn't a problem.

I also have a Credit Card with the Halifax, LBA dealine runs out the same day as well! I'm guessing that'd be an entirely seperate entity though, and would be required to be seperate, but no harm in mentioning it.

Thanks for any pointers

Tel

My apologies if I've missed the relevant FAQ guys, I've been looking, can't find the Info.

As topic really, I've two accounts with the Halifax, opened within seconds of each other. Up until now, I've dealt with the claims seperately, but the LBA expiry is on the same date, so I was wondering if there's any advantage/disadvantage to combining the MCOL procedure, the outlay isn't a problem.

Thanks for any pointers

Tel

Hi Tel

How much do both of the accounts total? If it's less than £5,000 then to be honest I would combine both of the claims. I like you had two accounts with the Halifax and have dealt with both seperately but as I have received nothing worth taking on one and nothing at all for the other when the time comes to submit my MCOL's then I will be combining both of the accounts. It seems pointless to do two claims for the same Bank.

Boo

;) Boobaby

Please hit the scales if you think I've helped!

Please note that advice given is purely my opinion and should be treated as such.

FAQ’s

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

HSBC Claim - August 2006 £2,700 paid November 2006

Halifax Claim - August 2006 £4,100 paid December 2006

GE Capital - August 2006 - settled

Log Book Loans - August 2007 - sorted

Hi Boo,

Account One is my current account, totalling £1200-odd, Account Two only has around £160 owing.

I know what you mean, it seems like a waste of time really, but I'm paranoid about doing the wrong thing at this stage!